Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ichibancon - anyone?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ichibancon - anyone?
Elenna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ichibancon - anyone? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Hey guys!

I know that I've been away for a while but I am back and trying to update my fanfiction as fast as I can.

SPEAKING OF FANFICTION....

Is anyone planning on attending the Ichibancon in Concord, NC?

If so...I am working on doing two fanfiction panels!!!! I'll post more about the panels here in a day for anyone who is interested.

And, if the fanfiction panels go well then I will be doing it again at the Animazement convention in May!!!

Anyway...it's good to be back! I missed you all!

~Elenna~

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Addy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ichibancon - anyone? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
Wow. I'm always surprised by how far anime spreads here... If I can, I will go... But it seems VERY unlikely... XP

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagome\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Panty Flash in the Claim Game.
I am a Master Arm Rest in Dokugareers and I am invisible until mods notice me. :3 Fear my YIMhood!
Elenna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ichibancon - anyone? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Aw...it's ok. I meant to post this up earlier to see if I could draw more people in, but this will be a new experience for me so I hope this does well to do it again at Animazement!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.