Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
We Have Moved Back HOME!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: We Have Moved Back HOME!!!!
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
We Have Moved Back HOME!!!! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi evryone! We are back in our home!!! We moved out of the motel Dec. 9. Had to wait a bit to get internet which is why I am just now letting you all know. We are very happy to be back home.
The corparation I told you about contacted us about selling our house. Don't know what is going to happen there. don't really want to sell but what choice will we have? they have already bought al the property's surrounding us. :SIGH: Will worry about it after Christmas.
Owl is doing great, she and the rest of her Kinderchor members were interviewed by our local paper and they used a quote from her in the article. we are so proud of the kids!
Well, need to head up to bed.
All of you take care and if I don't make it back online Merry Christmas to all of you and thank you for the emotional support during our sojurn away from home.

Huggles,

LadySafire

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:We Have Moved Back HOME!!!! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
It is great you are back home!!!!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.