Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SyFy's 'Alice'
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SyFy's 'Alice'
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
Who has seen this movie? It was on the channel SyFy a few days ago, it has two parts and it's a movie. It is a take on 'Alice in Wonderland'

Ah, I loved it. I missed it when it was on TV but thankfully I was able to find it on youtube. If you haven't watched it and want to, you can do so here:

That is just the first part, the rest are on the side(I'm sure you can find it )

Anyways, if you have already seen the movie.

Who are your favorite character(s)?

I'd say mind are Hatter and Charlie

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/12 04:09 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
Thanks for posting this! Even though it's been repeated sooooo many times on SyFy, I somehow manage to keep missing the first half hour of Part 1. lol. Anyway, my favourite character is Hatter. I love his lines! They're funny and adorable... just like him.

Hatter: Trust me - I, I know a thing or two about liking people. And in time, after much chocolate and cream cake, 'like' turns into 'what was his name again.'

Hatter: He's mad as a box of frogs. (Loved this one! XD)

I liked the White Knight/Charlie, too. His lines, expressions and actions got a lot of giggles out of me. He's a complete nutter, he is!

"The starrrrs are aligned in a cosmic rrray of hope!" - White Knight/Charlie (Love how he rolls his r's. lol)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/11 18:09 By Honey-Bee.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Knowing SyFy, they will release it on DVD eventually like they did with Tinman (their take on Wizard of Oz starring Zoey Deschanel).

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
I saw it on SyFy and it was awesome! They played part 1 I don't know how many times because I left the TV SySfy while doing some work. Every time I looked up it was coming back on! lol It had to have been about 5 or 6 times at least....

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Rin Akarui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I really liked the two part movie that SyFy showed.

Syfy (or SciFi) tends to make well acted 'real life' fairy tale story movies/series.

Hatter and Alice are probably my favorite characters (that and Alice looked like a real life friend of mine o.0)

-Sorry if this was latttte D:-

Logged Logged
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Lol I was thinking about watching it but I didn't. There was a movie like that last year called Tin Man and I was really excited about watching it. But it was pretty sucky.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
@Jess- you should check it out. The acting(in my opinion) is wonderful, they chose good actors for this movie. I haven't seen Tin Man, so I can say if this movie is like it or not. However, I think this movie is worth a watch. I was hesitant when watching it too, but I'm glad I did. The characters and story are awesome

I'm glad other people here have watched it, and enjoyed it @Honey-Bee- No problem and haha seriously. The dialogue was awesome for both Hatter and Charlie. I think how they acted both made the characters much more enjoyable. ^_^

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
Alice and the Hatter were good in this take on Alice in WOnderland. The Queen of Hearts was vicious, especially when she sentenced her own son, Jack Heart, to the 'Eye Room' before death.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Sailor_Saturn_415
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SyFy's 'Alice' 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
LOVE IT!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.