Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My dog was put down
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My dog was put down
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9

Another one of my dogs was put down. He was already old but he fell into my Abuelita's pool (which isn't much of a pool because there isn't water in it) Well last night after he feel into the pool a second time my aunt tried feeding him but he couldn't keep anything down and he was throwing up but it looked black. So my aunt took him to the vet today and the vet said he was bleeding internally and he was put down. This really shook me up because he was my favorite out of all my dogs. He was a very loving and docile Chow Chow/German Sheperd mix (and he was the closet thing I had to owning a German Sheperd since I'm obcessed with this breed) Now my Christmas is going to suck without J.D and Noogie (my black lab/retriever mix that died a couple of months ago)

R.I.P

J.D I will miss you.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/08 18:01 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
I am SO VERY SORRY to hear this. It was just one year ago that we had to do the same with our Samoyed, Hobbes. It's never easy to lose a member of your family, whether they walk on two legs or four... just know that he's not in pain anymore and your Aunt did the right thing.

I'm sure that, somewhere, your beloved J.D. is playing and romping with my Hobbie... like puppies do when they're healthy and happy and pain-free. My sincere sympathy to you and your family for you loss. My thoughts are with you!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
awww I am sorry.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
I know how much your heart hurts, I am still devastated that my Babe (in the picture with me) died of a heart attack when he was hardly more than a pup. But I tell myself, that because dogs don't have as long of a lifespan as humans, allows us to watch over them throughout their lives, and when they are taken from us, they are going to a better place.

Logged Logged
zebbeed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
i add my sympathies as well.. having several "missing" friends in the great dog park in the next realm. know that they are all having the times of their lives...

Logged Logged

"... do I have issues? Dude, I have lifetime subscriptions!!!" quoted Shaggy
kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm so sorry for you, my dogs are all pretty young so hopefully they will be around a bit longer.One of my snakes died, and my manx cat died within the last two months it has been rough on us my kids loved them to death too. I know alot of people think i overreact when one of my pets dies but its like losing one of my babies. i hate it.

i have a 2 yr old german shepherd named Inari, and a wolf/Shepherd mix named Kuro, and my son was 'gifted' with the neighbors chow/american bulldog Ichibob, HE followed my kids home one day and decided i like it here, and we were always finding him on our porch, finally the owner's wife said keep him, he is happy there, and he loves your son.

we had a close call with Inari 8 months ago she grabbed half a pan of chocolate chunk brownies and ate them made her self sick thought she was going to die. She finally got better and now if she smells chocolate she shivers, but she cant resist skittles, or jellybeans. and bbq potato chips

Logged Logged
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
My condolences. I have always had dogs in my life and have had to watch all pass eventually. But they teach us and care for us just as much as we teach and care for them. I'm sure we'll all meet our shorter lived family members in the next life.

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
My thoughts are with you in this hard time. I know what it like to lose a member of the family rather it be pet or human. Its hard no matter what. But know that he's in a better place with others like him. Cherish the memories you have of him. We will all meet them again someday!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
beermoney5
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My dog was put down 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I just lost four of my horses in just six months this year ( almost five but I was able to save one of them ). The last one I had to have put down was River my Dutch warmblood, which was just about three weeks ago. River’s death was harder for me to deal with and I’m still having trouble with it so I know what you’re going through. I’m just now getting back into the routine of spending time everyday with my remaining horses.

Logged Logged

[img]http://dokuga.com/g2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10540&g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.