Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
christmas cards, and addresses
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: christmas cards, and addresses
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
christmas cards, and addresses 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I remember someone asking for xmas cards , i never normally give them out, i usually buy a few for family and close friends but tonight i bought a box of them because i saw that and it made me think if anyone is interested in doing a card exchange give me the address i will be more than glad to send cards to my friends on dokuga. when i put the cards in cart hubby goes who those for? i said my friends on dokuga that want them lol. he rolled his eyes and said i heard of firehouse widows, bet no one heard of a dokuga widower. For those wondering a firehouse widow is someone who's hubby is a firefighter and spends almost all their time there, leaving their wife feeling like a widow, its a long standing firehouse joke. i guess he was saying i spend to much time on here lmao.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/06 05:33 By ladybattousai.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:christmas cards, and addresses 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 51
Okay, I'm locking this thread until Ladybattousai comes around. I'm not sure that we want people posting their addresses here publicly. She's the forum admin, but I think this is probably not a good idea. It opens us up to way too much liability as a site, and we can't guarantee everyone posting would be an adult, or that there's not some creep out there that would misuse the info.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:christmas cards, and addresses 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -666
I have to agree with MissK. I think the public posting of addresses could open up the poster to unwanted attention. I love the idea of sending out X-Mas cards though, so anyone who wants to participate in a card exchange, please PM kc. And kc, please feel free to PM those who you'd like to send your cards to.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.