Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New Moon ROCKS!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New Moon ROCKS!!!!
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:New Moon ROCKS!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
The lines should have died down by then. I went and saw a 1:00 show and they was hardly anybody in there. But I think it was because everyone was at church or something

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New Moon ROCKS!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I am neither a Twi-hard or a fan of the sparkly vampires...would be much happier with a psuedo vamp like Abel Nightroad or a mopey one like Jiro Mochizuki; although the best vamps for the buck these days are definitely the ones on True Blood - how can you pass up a thousand year old Viking?

I may have read the books but I must stress that I was coerced into seeing this movie just like I saw the last one and will probably be for the next two. I can't seem to tell my little sister NO when she sends me the "I haven't spent any time with you in ages, you don't love me anymore puppy-dog eyes" It's like watching Shippou beg for Pocky.

I am way too old to be dealing with screaming tweens but I watched the movie with all it's flaws with an open mind, even though my mind was screaming that it needed sleep. I admit New Moon was better than Twilight and I secretly can't wait to see what Weitz comes up for the battle-laden Eclipse. Maybe Bella will finally learn how to act...just maybe.

Logged Logged

Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:New Moon ROCKS!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
I am a Twi-hard and I was one of the people yelling in the theater during this movie. Although I still wanted to throw popcorn at Bella. I just despise her as a protagonist. She annoys me greatly. I hated the first movie and I've always hated Edward. Even during Twilight the novel. (ducks from Edward fans), well it's true. I loved Jacob from the moment he showed up in Twilight. I still didn't want Jacob and Bella to get together though. I glad they didn't. Bella was so flawed and undeveloped to me. She has an unhealthy dependency on Edward and honestly, it was so scary. The girl should have been sent to a psychiatrist a long time ago. And Edward was just plain creepy. My friend and I use to joke about Edward is breathing heavily outside your window. *fake scream* To me, their relationship was a train wreck and highly disturbing. Enough of that rant, the movie was great in my opinion, and I really love the pack. They are gorgeous, even though Sam looked a lot older than I pictured him. I enjoyed it much more than I did Twilight (probably because it had a lot more half naked Taylor Lautner (dude who plays Jacob) ) Totally recommend it for those who have read the novels or even those who haven't but are curious about it.

P.S.: Real Vampires(Men) don't sparkle!! but Emmette is still gorgeous

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/23 17:13 By Inkasha Taisho. Reason: Typo and adding a small note

Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:New Moon ROCKS!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Man I LOVED this movie...and I have to admit that it was WAAAAAAY better then the first one. I mean..JACOB was in it. Idk about you but something about that roguish...wolfy thing just does it for me, am I right ladies ?

There were just as many men in the teatre as there were women, which frightens me slightly. Sooo either soem guy got dragged by his girlfriend, genuingly likes the series, oooor was just there to make a mockery of it.

...either way it was pretty funny to hear some guy shout GO TEAM JACOB WHOOOOO in teh packed theatre, it definately got soem giggles out of me and my sister. and I h ave to agree with you Inkasha lols. Not to mention I was totally more then just a 'little' happy to see a half naked Taylor, I mean the boy is drop dead gorgeous, my mom started pouting and said "well...damn...I wish they made them like that when I was your age"

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.