Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm Back for Awhile
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm Back for Awhile
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm Back for Awhile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi All,
I apoligize to you all for my disappearance. Things haven't been going well of late and i had to just go away for a bit and take care of me. I guess you could say I had a small meltdown and seriously needed to examine some things going on in my life. No I don't want to really explain right now, ok? Lets just say I am getting better. Much Better.
Also Owl is in junior high this year and needed me to help her through that Hell. God, how can kids do things like this to each other. I finally had enough and let the school have it with both barrels. The problem is now being taken care of under the very lovely threat that if certain so called children are not handle then a lawyer WILL be calling them. Enough is enough!
i have missed you all terribly.
I haven't ignored my writing though. I have a new chapter of Till My Heart's Unbroken done, an almost finished chapter of His Mistress of The Shrine and a half way done chapter written of Heart Music.
I have also started a vamp fic. I think you all will like. No Sesshomaru isn't a vamp in this. It has a twist to it. anyway I am happy with it.
My love to all,
LadySafire

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: I'm Back for Awhile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
I can't wait to read more of Till My Heart's Unbroken, it is a great story, and I love it. I hope life starts treating you better, and Owl as well. Children can be absolutely beastly. Make sure to tell her that things will change, and she will gain autonomy as she grows older. She is very sensitive and gifted, and when she finds the right environment, she will find people to surround herself with who appreciate those gifts. It will just take a little time and patience... Any chance of her enrolling in a gifted/talented program, or transferring to a school that has a friendlier environment? It can make a big difference...

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm Back for Awhile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Glad to hear you are getting better. I haven't yet read your stories, but they are on my 'To Read' list. I sympathize with you and Owl, and the troubles you are having with the junior high school. I know I don't know what you are talking about, but I know from my own experiences, and that of my friends, that high school can be a very difficult time.

Glad to see you are back. Best of luck with everything, in your online life and in reality.

-Sesshoumaru's Fiend

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I'm Back for Awhile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 42
LadyS! *glomps and huggles* I missed you ^.^ Glad you're back and feeling better!!! *extra hugs*

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Fallendoll
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm Back for Awhile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello, LadySafire. Haven't spoken to you before, but wanted to let you know how happy I am to see you coming back(big fan of your work), and offer what little advice I can for Owl, who I assume is your daughter. School was definitely hell for me, so I'm familiar with that. While it is true that she will be stronger for what she is going through right now, it doesn't feel that way for her, which is the worst part for both of you. It works differently for everyone, but I was able to work through my problems when I joined the martial arts. My self-esteem went through the roof, I was able to socialize in a friendly environment with my fellow students, and what I learned there came in very handy during some of the worst spots in high school. Anyhoo, I suppose that's enough unsolicited advice. Best wishes for you and your family!

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:I'm Back for Awhile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Lady S, we've missed you! *pouncles* I'm glad to see of your return. ^.^ I'm also glad that you are feeling better.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.