Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All I want for Christmas...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All I want for Christmas...
Fallendoll
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
...is a motorized La-Z-Boy. I want this so bad! And I'll try to drive it better than this guy.

Man pleads guilty to DWI in motorized La-Z-Boy

A motorized La-Z-Boy chair driven by Dennis Anderson of Proctor was operating AP – A motorized La-Z-Boy chair driven by Dennis Anderson of Proctor was operating when he hit a parked vehicle …
Thu Oct 22, 9:17 pm ET

DULUTH, Minn. – A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty to driving his motorized La-Z-Boy chair while drunk. A criminal complaint says 62-year-old Dennis LeRoy Anderson told police he left a bar in the northern Minnesota town of Proctor on his chair after drinking eight or nine beers.

Prosecutors say Anderson's blood alcohol content was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit, when he crashed into a parked vehicle in August 2008. He was not seriously injured.

Police said the chair was powered by a converted lawnmower and had a stereo and cup holders.

Sixth Judicial District Judge Heather Sweetland stayed 180 days of jail time Monday and ordered two years of probation for Anderson. His attorney, David Keegan, did not immediately return a call for comment.

___

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Hahaha! Oh, wow. That is kinda ridiculous.

...is a puppy. A German shepard puppy. That'll grow into a big dog and protect me and my paranoid self, living all alone in a big city.

Logged Logged
DocBevCulver
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
... would be a lovely vacation. NO hubby, kids, bills, nor my step-dad. Just peace, quiet, and my computer with my Sims on it at least. LOL

Logged Logged

~Over at the Claim Game~

I am soooo a FIREMENS!!!! fangirl!!! You should become one too!

Yes! Watch the new eps of IY every Saturday, here!!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Since this is an InuYasha site, I thought it would be appropriate to think of an unselfish wish. I know enough about the concept of "Big Brother" to know that to wish for world peace would simply bring about a totalitarian regime, with no dissent allowed. Since I am from Michigan, I thought it might be appropriate to wish that anyone who wanted a job could find one. Unfortunately, that happened before, in Europe after the population was mown down by repeated waves of the bubonic plague and the remaining work force experienced a dramatic improvement in wages and working conditions. I already know what would happen if I wished I had my dog, Babe back, having watched "Pet Cemetery" too many times. It's the monkey's paw effect, or the paradox of the Shikon Jewel. So I will just wish that we are all able to worry just a little bit less, and enjoy life just a little bit more in the upcoming year. Not enough to bring about a curse, or upset the universe, but just enough that we can breathe a little easier.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
knifethrower, as a fellow Michigander (Rah, rah MICHIGAN!), I have been tempted to wish for the same things... peace, jobs, the return of beloved pets... but I'll join you in wishing for fewer worries. That's something a LOT of people in our state could sorely use, my family included. I hope, wherever you are in our fair state, you are in a position that is relatively stress-free.

I hope that everyone else, living elsewhere in the world, shares in this wish... we could ALL use less stress in our lives, right?? Here's to a less stressful and happier HOLIDAY SEASON - regardless of WHICH holidays you observe!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/23 15:46 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: GAH! Did I REALLY say "more happy?"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Yes, jobs. >.< Jobs are nice. It's not just Michigan, but all over the place. When you go to a brand new fast food restaurant just start hiring, and the next day they are overstaffed with people... Well, you know it's got to be hard everywhere. A wish for a little less worry? While that can be nice, it seems like somehow that wouldn't work well either. Unselfish wishes are well in good, but in the end, is there really an unselfish wish? And so, since Christmas is about caring and giving, I just wish families would just get along during the holidays. I know that many probably do, but there seems to be so much idiotic fighting in mine that I sometimes wonder how many others must deal with the hope for a holiday where one's family members don't gossip in harsh ways about another before they walk into the door. So yeah, that's my want. A Christmas with no family quarrels, for all those who usually have to deal with them.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Fallendoll
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:All I want for Christmas... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Smittee wrote:

So yeah, that's my want. A Christmas with no family quarrels, for all those who usually have to deal with them.

This is why I don't hang out with the vast majority of my family. Last reunion had a fist fight break out...and my first cousin has a mean right hook.

...is the winning lottery ticket. And not the winning $100 ticket either.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.