Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Remote
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Remote
Dani
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Remote 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
OK this is totally random but I need help. My husband is threatening to not EVER let me have the remote again if I lose it again. I'm really bad at losing it, or taking it to another room or putting it down in VERY random spots. We have gone through 5 remotes because of me. Does anyone have any suggestions on how NOT to lose the remote? Or good ways to find a remote?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Remote 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
buy LOTS of universals... or... velcro, or.... get one of those noise alert things that people get for their keys and hot-glue it to the remote! hope that helps. and he cant keep the remote from you. your the wifey! you rule the house! if he holds the remote hostage keep the Lemons hostage from him

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Remote 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
You can keep it hostage from him. Tell him that if you put it down you'll lose it, so you'd better not even give it to him. He'll stop complaining XD.

Or just do what I do. Look 'em straight in the eye and ask him why the hell he's so lazy that he can't get off his butt and manually change the channel. For me it works every single time.

Have you tried a 'homing beacon'? Like a little something that if you push a button you can hear it beeping. I lose our phone all the time, so that little device in it is awesomeness.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/17 03:23 By I Agree.

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Remote 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 25
I don't know if it's because I'm a bit of a stickler about neatness in the home, but when I get done with my remote I always put it back on top of the television. At least if it disappears after that I know it wasn't my fault, it had to have been someone else.

Logged Logged
Dani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Remote 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
lol.. I think I will invest in velcro. I had never thought of that. I've tried the putting it back on top of the tv, but I usually lose it after running to get something out of my daughter's mouth or I go to get something to drink and put it in the fridge. It just doesn't work for me.

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Remote 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 25
If you've got any sewing talent you could make something to hang on the side of the sofa or the chair you usually veg in, then make it a habit to drop the remote into it whenever you get up.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.