Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Demon Kagome!?!? o.0
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Demon Kagome!?!? o.0
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
sugar0o wrote:
i really want to read that now =x i have some crazy plot bunnies for it! like one i'm willing to share:

Basically the idea is that Kagome is a more power counterbalance for the jewel, that she has Kikyo's soul, Midoriko's remaining soul, a soul that is her own but more of a neutral soul, and a sleeping demon soul thats controlled and kept asleep by the neutral soul that is also her own.

Some how with kikyo's soul haven been pulled out she's just as unstable as the jewel, eventually midoriko's soul gets pulled out and that leaves just the neutral and the sleeping demon, but the demon wakes because the neutral doesnt have power to keep it asleep and thats how she turns demon. at least for that plot bunny.

OH MY GOSH!!!! Tht sounds interesting and definately something I would read you must make a story out of it!

Funny with the many stories I've read I don't recall reading my demon Kagome stories but I usually prefer her being a dog demon like Sesshomaru. Feh, unoriginal but who can beats dogs? (plus I'm a dog lover so it goes to show ya'll I like dog demons too lol and that in itself is probably one reason I started loving all things Inupapa)

WAIT! Now I remember! I think its a new story (Ummm its my new favorite uhh I think it was called Gift from the Past) Where Kagome is turned into a demon when Inupapa instructs her to pick her finger at the tip of her new sword (Ithink its simply called The Claw O.o) and some of his or all of his power is kinda like a smoke the flows from the sword and into the small cut on her finger, then she passes out and viola!-she's a dog demon.

I don't know if this idea has been used but it just suddenly popped into my head but what if Kagome somehow turned into a demon from a combined attack? Like she she was fighting someone and their attacks fused together and then broke apart sending Kagome and the other person flying back several feet and when she comes to she's somehow a demon. Or it could be from a poorly executed spell considering Kagome had no prior miko training before falling down the well....I dunno, just some crazy ides from the Lizzerz

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/07 09:30 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Black Alice Butterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I've thought a way how to make kagome a demon..somewhat..
what if kagome was born a human, but when she made a wish on the jewel modoriko said that for there to be a counterbalance for the selfless wish and a selfless heart she must have demon body.
>> sucks i know

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
i really want to read that now =x i have some crazy plot bunnies for it! like one i'm willing to share:

Basically the idea is that Kagome is a more power counterbalance for the jewel, that she has Kikyo's soul, Midoriko's remaining soul, a soul that is her own but more of a neutral soul, and a sleeping demon soul thats controlled and kept asleep by the neutral soul that is also her own.

Some how with kikyo's soul haven been pulled out she's just as unstable as the jewel, eventually midoriko's soul gets pulled out and that leaves just the neutral and the sleeping demon, but the demon wakes because the neutral doesnt have power to keep it asleep and thats how she turns demon. at least for that plot bunny.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10

I wrote a story, the first I had ever attempted, years ago where the group completed the Tama and Kagome made her selfless wish. She had wished for Kikyou to have her soul back, to give Inuyasha and Kikyou the chance at love that was taken away from them. Not even thinking of the story and that the jewel could only grant one wish, I made Kikyou wish on the jewel for Kagome to have a new soul. The soul that was given to her was one of a youkai, which thus transformed her body into that of a demon.

The story is, as of yet, unfinished. I read it now, after reading so many good stories, and think "What was I thinking?". It's still up on mm.org and every once in a while I will get a review asking for it to be continued.

There was a really good story I read a while ago, unfinished as far as I know, that Kagome turned into a kitsune demon after mating with Sesshoumaru. Dont' remember the name of it....

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
OKay i know personally i love making Kagome a demon. This is NOT a thread for people to bash that they do not like that, personally i dont care if you dont like it, i do , either way, what i want to know is:

What's the most interesting way you've ever seen/read, come up with, or thought about, on how to make kagome a demon?

[**Note: keep in mind that its not AU and she wasn't just born and hidden, or the common mate biting...]

I mean like i had one story where Sess cut himself and let his blood and poison run down on Tensaiga's blaze into her mouth. The blade took away all killing properties, and basically when she swallowed was like instant demon. :3 So what have you seen?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/07 03:18 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
kittkatt113 wrote:
Not for any loosing her soul/body reasons to resurrect Kikyo but because the idea behind a wish being able to destroy the jewel was misleading/false. When the selfless wish is made by a priestess midoriko's soul is freed but as a consequence the demonic soul of the jewel must be restrained by another means in this case Kagome's body. The result is a sorta merger of the two. Think something along the lines of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho if you are familar with that anime. Not sure if anything like it has been done but I haven't come across it yet.
I have PB's that have this happening! >:3

kittkatt113 wrote:
I once read a story where Kagome was turned into a demon by a sorceress using a few jewel shards and I believe Kanna's mirror. Basically the demoness switch bodies w/ Kagome in order to barrow her ability to find jewel shards but after the switch Naraku kills her in Kagome's body leaving Kagome stuck as a demon.
And i want to read that story now too >:3 i might need yall to start posting links for these! I had an idea once where it would be something along the lines of a fox demon fell in love with a miko long ago, and it was forbidden that they mate, yet they did, and they were hunted and killed. So the gods took pity on them and put them in a cave where there was a lake. Its supposed to be that if you were to make it past them and into and out of the lake, which should kill you, then when you came out you'd be demon. Kinda like a Demon turning swimming pool. In the PB i had Naraku steal shippo and put him in the center of the lake, thinking that he'd be bate and the tachi would come and die because of the guardians of the lake.

Then b/c Kagome was demon i would have sess teach her how to be a demon. -nods-

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
kittkatt113
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
sugar0o wrote:

That is probably one of the most interesting ways to turn Kagome into a demon that I've heard of recently. I'd be interested in reading a story about it.

Sorta along those lines I always thought it would be interesting to have Kagome become something of a demon after wishing on the Jewel. Not for any loosing her soul/body reasons to resurrect Kikyo but because the idea behind a wish being able to destroy the jewel was misleading/false. When the selfless wish is made by a priestess midoriko's soul is freed but as a consequence the demonic soul of the jewel must be restrained by another means in this case Kagome's body. The result is a sorta merger of the two. Think something along the lines of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho if you are familar with that anime. Not sure if anything like it has been done but I haven't come across it yet.

I once read a story where Kagome was turned into a demon by a sorceress using a few jewel shards and I believe Kanna's mirror. Basically the demoness switch bodies w/ Kagome in order to barrow her ability to find jewel shards but after the switch Naraku kills her in Kagome's body leaving Kagome stuck as a demon.

I think thats the most creative I've got on this topic.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
yussssssssssssss By Kougasangel! thats a great fic! For the most part i know some people hate the idea of Demon Kagome but seriously unless your really going to tackle the fact that she's probably going to die WAY before him, and that he'll outlive any kids they MIGHT be able to have, you have to even out the fractions some how. Or at least thats how i see it. I cant see him being human, though i have read that and i thought it was fantastic because its so rarely done, i do hafta say that i like HEA's [**happily ever after's]

i like the idea that she ends up being changed via wish from the shikon, though no one ever makes her a baby b/c of that. i really would love to see that happen, Inu wishes her to be a demon and it makes her one but she's a demon, and sess hasta take care fo her b/c inu has no idea... i'd love to see that, if someone wants to write it i'll give you a c0okie

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
The idea of Kagome becoming a demon is kind of intriguing to me. Though I have never written a story where it has happened, I have considered a few scenarios in which it might occur.

The most interesting idea I have come up with is loosely based on the movie "The Grudge" if any of you have ever seen that. To make a long story short, Kagome is killed early in the story. In order for it to work the way I want it to, Kagome's death would be the direct result of Inuyasha having to choose to save either her, or Kikyou. Of course he chooses Kikyou and Kagome's soul, unable to find peace becomes weighed with grief, resentment and the simmering rage his betrayal invokes.

Her spirit clings to the place where she died and is unable to move on. Eventually, and through a means I have yet to determine, she comes to a crossroad. She must release the mortal plane and move on to be reincarnated, or she will become a demon. Seeing it as her one and only chance at revenge, Kagome refuses to move on. In time, her soul becomes solid and she is reborn as a demon.

If I ever write this, I'll find a way to spice it up a bit. Also, I have to think of what kind of demon I want her to be. I was thinking an elemental.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 47
I read one story on FF.net a long time ago (so I'm a little fuzzy about all of the details) where Kagome, in her time, was at an archaeological dig and found a cave where Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga had been sealed. The soul of Inupapa spoke to her, saying that she needed to return to the past to help Sesshoumaru and that he would give her his power, fighting skills, and the ability to wield his swords -- and she became a inuyoukai in the process.

It's still unfinished, as far as I know. I think it was called something like The End Only to Begin Again, but I could be wrong. Like I said . . . I read it a long time ago.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
kittkatt113
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Demon Kagome!?!? o.0 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
kittkatt113 wrote:

I once read a story where Kagome was turned into a demon by a sorceress using a few jewel shards and I believe Kanna's mirror. Basically the demoness switch bodies w/ Kagome in order to barrow her ability to find jewel shards but after the switch Naraku kills her in Kagome's body leaving Kagome stuck as a demon.[/quote]

Its a story called Edge of Heaven by Selestia. I read it on Spark about 2 years ago. Its well written and has a sequel but unfortunately the sequel was never finished and I doubt it will be. Basically that means there isn't a real conclusion to the story but its still good.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/999/1

Is it weird that I just quoted myself? LOL

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.