Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
NEW INUYASHA! 2009!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: NEW INUYASHA! 2009!!!!!
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:NEW INUYASHA! 2009!!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
I'm happy about the series continuing where they left off. The only thing that bothers me is how they're going to cram everything into 26 episodes. It's just nearly impossible to do that. I'm hoping that more than just episodes will air.

What's this about a 5th movie?!!! I've never heard this rumor. For everyone's sake, I hope this rumor comes true. THAT would be very interesting.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:NEW INUYASHA! 2009!!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 13
There will be a total of 26 ep, that are airing every Saturday. Check out the "Inuyasha anime to be continued" thread on the Forum page for more information. I won't tell you what you don't want to hear, but the 2nd on will be airing this coming Saturday,depending on where you live

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/06 21:34 By lady orrin.

When all else fails...read the directions.
Inukohi-Sama
Pup
graphgraph
NEW INUYASHA! 2009!!!!! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
They are FINALLY continuing the anime from where they left off!!! Turns out that they were just waiting for the manga to finish out. Theres also a rumor of a 5th movie! and if everyone already knew this stuff, dont ruin my moment of happiness by telling me that i'm slow!!!!!!!!

~Inuko-Chan

Logged Logged

wait...i have a signature?! O-O;
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.