Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Good Manga?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Good Manga?
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
So, we have a thread for favorite books and favorite movie recommendations. So what about manga? I'm going to list some of my favorite manga. N' if you have any you'd like to let people know about, put it in here! I'm always looking for good manga to read!

Living Stone: www.onemanga.com/Livingstone/

It's a really interesting story, a new take on the spiritual world or souls in general.

Dengeki_Daisy : www.onemanga.com/Dengeki_Daisy/

Really cute read. It has humor in it and (so far) not a whole lot of drama.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: www.onemanga.com/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama/
Humor/Romance story, though it is taking awhile to get to the whole 'romance' part of the story XD

Papillon - Hana to Chou: www.onemanga.com/Papillon_-_Hana_to_Chou/

This one has a lot of drama in it, but not enough to make you not want to read the story. It also has some very good moments in it. A really good storyline so far too.

Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
: www.onemanga.com/Shiawase_Kissa_Sanchoume/
I don't think there any warning needed for this one. It has a lot of humorous moments.

Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest: www.onemanga.com/Wolf_Guy_-_Wolfen_Crest/
This manga is rated MATURE. It has nudity in it, along with some adult scenes. In the most recent chapters there is an attempted rape scene. However it (so far) has an interesting story line.

Muddy: www.onemanga.com/Muddy/
-This is a favorite of mine. Its complete and short(about twelve chapters) But still, its really good. I will be cosplaying as Ruby from this manga...one of these days

Uwasa no Midori-kun :www.onemanga.com/Uwasa_no_Midori-kun/
-This one is rated MATURE too. However, that is only because of one actually tiny 'scene'. That is the only mature scene I have seen through the chapters so far, it is shown a few times afterwords and there are some scenes that get close to it but not really XD it has a lot of humor in it and its just a fun manga to read.

Midnight Secretary: www.onemanga.com/Midnight_Secretary/
sigh * this makes me seem like a pervert, but again. This one is rated MATURE, its completed. It is a good story to read, though there are somewhat a lot of Mature scenes in it. This manga is about vampires

Wallflower(OR perfect girl evolution): www.onemanga.com/Perfect_Girl_Evolution/
I laughed, a lot in almost every chapter. This is a more humor/a little bit of romance story.

Piano No Mori: www.onemanga.com/Piano_no_Mori/
Just a warning, although this manga isn't rated Mature, it does have some scenes that people may not be comfortable with(As in, they say the word 'Penis' a lot during the first chapter or so. But its mainly young boys being well young boys..you know when they aren't that modest about their body XD) There is also a scene later on that I know disturbed a lot of people, I can't find the exact chapter but its one where most people thought it would go bad. Thankfully, it doesn't. This story is really good and for me, it was one of those that I couldn't stop reading until I reached the last chapter. It (obviously) centers around piano playing.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
My all time favorite is Red River by Chie Shinohara. I will do anything just to get my hands on the newest volume to find out what is going to happen next. It is GREAT. I think everyone needs to give it a shot.

My other favorite is Operation Liberate Men by Mira Lee. I love this one to, but it is hard to actually get a hold of the volumes be them newer ones or older. But I think it is well worth trying for.

Logged Logged
Ice Lioness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Lady of Jupiter wrote:
My all time favorite is Red River by Chie Shinohara. I will do anything just to get my hands on the newest volume to find out what is going to happen next. It is GREAT. I think everyone needs to give it a shot.

First time I read Red River, I thought very strongly that it was Inuyasha, only Egyptian. XD But it is really good.

Hrm, good manga. Well, if you like shonen-ai/yaoi, Gravitation by Maki Murakami is amazing. It gets a little slap-stick towards the end but it's really good. It's twelve volumes long and is done, however it does have a sequel called Gravitation EX that is not complete. However, the original alone is great.

Aishiteruze Baby by Yoko Maki is rather cute in my opinion. It's seven volumes long and done.

Sensual Phrase by Mayu Shinjo is targeted more towards adults (as it is rated mature and does live up to its rating). The art style is a little bleh, but it's a really good manga centering around a band and it's lyricist. This one spans eighteen volumes long and is completed as well.

I'll post a few more later on down the road. ^^

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23

Aishiteruze Baby by Yoko Maki is rather cute in my opinion. It's seven volumes long and done.

I forgot about Aishiteruze Baby! That was a really adorable manga, I loved it. I can't believe I had forgotten about it. The anime of this stays pretty close to the manga too

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
oh wow! I have tons that I am reading and while I won't list them all, I'll list the top 20 that I faithfully read and watch for updates on...
As you can see, there's a slight theme that almost all of them are Shoujo Mangas but some of these are so good to not read.. lol!

Nana
Vampire Knight
Perfect Girl Evolution (Wallflowers)
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Bleach
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
Dengeki Daisy
Kimi ni Todoke
Fruits Basket
The One
Ouran High School Host Club
Faster than a kiss
Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Charming Junkie
Memory eaters
Obakachan, Koikatariki
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Logged Logged

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
Eyeshield 21: Manga | Anime
This is a comedy story revolving around American Football. The main character, Sena Kobayakawa, was forced into joining the school's football club by its club captain (and the most feared person in and out of school for his pure insanity), Yoichi Hiruma, who noticed Sena's running ability when he (Sena) was running away from some bullies. Sena, not wanting to risk the wrath of Hiruma, agreed (literally at gunpoint) to be the team's "running back" with the alias "Eyeshield 21". This is a must read if you're looking for a good laugh. I love it!

Skip Beat!: Manga | Anime
This story is about a 16 year old girl named Kyoko Mogami, who followed her childhood friend (and love) Sho Fuwa to Tokyo to help him fulfill his dream of becoming a famous pop star. She dropped out of school and took on two jobs to support him, all too happy to help Sho achieve his goal (she does love him, after all). But then she finds out that Sho had only brought her along to use as a stepping stone to start off his career, and was now just keeping her around to act as his maid (the selfish git). Instead of breaking down and crying at how he had used her, she plans to get her revenge by becoming an even bigger star than he is. lol. I haven't got too far in the manga yet, but trust me, it - and the anime - is hilarious! Certainly worth a look into. *Nods*

So those are my two most recent favourites. I really hope you give them a try... they both have me laughing out loud at the craziness!

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Oh yeah! I've read Eyeshield 21. It made me have an incredible urge to start working out and play football it is a really good manga too! I can't believe i forgot about that one ^^;

@ Sesshoumaru's Lady - there are about five of those I'm reading too! Gah there are so many mangas out there. Its hard to keep track of em

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
@ Sesshoumaru's Lady - there are about five of those I'm reading too! Gah there are so many mangas out there. Its hard to keep track of em [/quote]

Hiya PRVN... I agree... I have been reading so many of them that I actually created a little book that I put in alphabetical order by the manga name. Once there is an update from a manga that I am reading, I'll check the last chapter I read and go from there. Hee-hee...

So which ones are you reading? It's hard to find people that read the same mangas that I do... My sister who got me into reading manga's in the first place doesn't read any of them except 2 that i previously listed.

Logged Logged

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Hiya PRVN... I agree... I have been reading so many of them that I actually created a little book that I put in alphabetical order by the manga name. Once there is an update from a manga that I am reading, I'll check the last chapter I read and go from there. Hee-hee...

So which ones are you reading? It's hard to find people that read the same mangas that I do... My sister who got me into reading manga's in the first place doesn't read any of them except 2 that i previously listed. [/b]

That's a good idea! I might do that XD I keep forgetting what I have read(unless its super good then I can remember the title) So i'll be checking the updates and be like 'oh, i've read that already!' XD

But anyways from the list you have put down on here I have read:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
Dengeki Daisy
The One
Faster than a kiss

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
PRVN wrote:

So which ones are you reading? It's hard to find people that read the same mangas that I do... My sister who got me into reading manga's in the first place doesn't read any of them except 2 that i previously listed. [/b]

That's a good idea! I might do that XD I keep forgetting what I have read(unless its super good then I can remember the title) So i'll be checking the updates and be like 'oh, i've read that already!' XD

LOL! I completely understand.. due to the huge number of mangas that I am currently reading and those I have yet to decide to pursue reading, it's helpful especially with those mangas that have japanese titles.

But anyways from the list you have put down on here I have read:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
Dengeki Daisy
The One
Faster than a kiss

Those are all great! Definately worth reading... Thank you very much for sharing!

Logged Logged

Ice Lioness
Pup
graphgraph
A talk of sports reminded me of another good one. Sadly, it isn't finished (even in Japan). It's called Crimson Hero by Mitsuba Takanashi. Crimson Hero is about a high school girl named Nobara who's ambition is to play volleyball. It's got drama, romance, sports, and a bit of humor.

Another cute one is called Baby and Me by Marimo Ragawa. About a boy that looks after his baby brother after his mom dies. Another one that isn't complete.

A couple works by Ai Yazawa are also good reads. One is Paradise Kiss and the other is Nana. Paradise Kiss is five volumes long and complete. It's very drama heavy but it's an excellent piece (the anime is also good). Nana is several volumes long so far and still isn't complete in the states. It starts with an older teen rating but around volume eight gains a mature rating due to some of the topics and themes. It's very sad, a story about two rock bands and how their lives intertwine. Though it's sad, it's a beautiful manga so far.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Ice Lioness wrote:

Another cute one is called Baby and Me by Marimo Ragawa. About a boy that looks after his baby brother after his mom dies. Another one that isn't complete.

Baby and Me sounds like something i would enjoy reading. Do you know where I can read it online? I checked onemanga and they don't have it there.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/03 07:50 By PRVN.
Ice Lioness
Pup
graphgraph
PRVN wrote:
Ice Lioness wrote:

Baby and Me sounds like something i would enjoy reading. Do you know where I can read it online? I checked onemanga and they don't have it there.

Sometimes stuff gets listed under its Japanese name. That's how I had to find it on Manga Fox: mangafox.com/manga/aka_chan_to_boku/ .

It's Japanese name is Aka-chan to Boku. It might be under that on One Manga. I was too lazy to check, but there's the link for Baby and Me on Manga Fox. ^^

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Here are my favorites...notice how most of them are from Shoujo Beat?....Yeah Shoujo Beat is my favorite above VizMedia and Tokyo Pop xDD (actually it would go just like this: Shoujo Beat, Tokyo Pop, and Viz Media being dead last xDD)

- Inuyasha (well.....sometimes xDD)
- Yurara (What can I say I love murder mystery/detectives/international spies/ninjas/smaurais/ and kung fu masters....ans that includes ghost stories ^^)
- MeruPuri (This is an awesome manga! ^^)
- The Gentleman's Alliance (I bought the first volume because the summary on the back sounded good and guess what....it was! lol)
- Psychic Detective Nanaki (If you love supernatural stuff and detective work this is your manga)
- Magic Knights Rayearth (I love Guru Clef he's so......short......and cute xDD)
- Skip Beat (hilarious revenge manga....go get 'im girl! lol)
- InuBaka (That girl's dog reminds me of Inupapa...in that..he would so get a girl preggerz ROFL)
- Ice Princess (I love ice skating even though I can't do it myself so that's why I love this manga)
- Absolute Boyfriend (Its funny and suspenseful I'll tell you that much)
- Beauty is the Beast (I randomly found this while checking out books from the library and I came across this manga and I instantly fell in love with it. But what can you expect I pretty much like almost all Shoujo Beat releases lol)
- Kaze Hikaru (The storyline reminds me of Mulan posing as a man to save her father but the manga storyline is almost the same)
- Tail of the Moon (I have all the volumes except fot 2-4. I'm obcessed with this ninja/romance manga and I recommend it to EVERYONE!)
- Vampire Doll (This manga is so hilarious...you HAVE to read it!)

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 24
Lots of good stuff already mentioned here. One of the first manga I read religiously was Hot Gimmick!. And Rumiko Takahashi's Maison Ikkoku. I like the girly sjoujo stuff.

Faye

Logged Logged
moonstar31548
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Here are a few that i'm currently reading or have read already

From Far Away
Bleach
Hot Gimmick
Alice 19
Ceres
Fruits Basket
Naruto

Logged Logged
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 28
Ooh, my tastes must run different than most of you since my favorites haven't been listed yet!

Rurouni Kenshin: A tale of a wandering swordsman with a dark past, and the people he protects. Very sweet, very pretty, very deep. If you like InuYasha, you'll probably love RurouKen. It was also made into an anime, but I prefer the manga.

Pet Shop of Horrors: Count D runs a shady pet shop that seems to sell dangerous pets to certain customers - and the police can never find any hard evidence. It's got some deep morals, some funny expressions, and a hint of Yaoi for all you fans - I try to ignore it, myself. I'm currently collecting the continuation, which is the by the same title but with :Tokyo added on.

Yotsuba&!: Azuma's latest work - the daily happenings of a young green-haired girl and her adopted father. A feel-good slice of life manga with hilarious expressions. In the same vein as Azumanga Daioh, which is also another of my favorites (though I prefer it as an anime for Chiyo's voice x3)

Mushi-shi: A sort of rough-style of art, but beautifully deep plots that bear pondering and a dozen re-reads. It's a beautiful anime, too, but the manga has more stories. I believe there's going to be a second season to the anime once enough material is released in manga form, though - and I'm actually holding out for that.

Hikaru no Go: Shonen shonen shonen;; how do you make the board game "Go" into a feasible subject matter for a shonen manga? You incorporate ancient ghosts and bitter manly rivalry, and guys who don't have a clue about the girls who like them! Despite the stupid premise, it's an excellent manga with gorgeous art and several scenes that will make you cry.

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
gen'ei honsho
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Here are a few good ones I like over at Onemanga.com. However, they are not for innocent eyes.

Midnight Secretary
Kindan no Koi de Ikou
Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou
Zoku Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou
Moe Kare
Kaikan Phrase
Hoshigari Love Dollar
Desire Climax
Boku ni Natta Watashi
Bitter Virgin

These are okay for teens and up:

Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
The One
Kimi ni Todoke --I think this one will become an anime this fall
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Koizora
Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta
Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen
Hotaru no Hikari
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
Sand Chronicles
Dakishimete Noir

Logged Logged
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
There are a bunch of shojo manga listed here that I like, but a few of them are missing:

- Sand Chronicles: I suggest reading big chunks of this at a time, as opposed to chapter by chapter as it comes out, otherwise it can get a bit confusing or tedious
- 1/2 Prince: A girl is challenged by her brother to take on the newest virtual reality game as a guy not a girl, and it starts causing problems when she gets famous, or rather, he gets famous, and she can’t tell anyone the truth
- Hana to Akuma: A demon decides to live in the human world, and after a few years there he finds a human baby girl on his doorstep. On a whim he takes he in… (sound familiar?)
- The World God Only Knows: A pretty light story at first, a guy is charged with removing demons from girl’s souls by making them fall in love with him, but recently its gotten more plot intensive, which makes it even better
- Kannagi: a guy carves a statue out of a holy tree that his just been cut down, but when he takes it outside it takes the form of a goddess who is after “impurities” and is taking him along for the ride.
- Tokyo Crazy Paradise: This one here is one of my favorites. It’s really long, but its complete so it’s worth it. Set in the future where crime is an everyday occurrence that hardly warrants a call to the police, a middle schooler and his three brother are left without a home when their cop parents are killed. To feed them, he decides to hit up the yakuza kid who sits next to him in school, but yakuza never give anything for free. And worse? The yakuza kid knows his secret: he is a she. It’s done by the same person who is doing Skip Beat and it’s a serious must read, just beware, there’s a lot of frontal flashage and even more blood (what do you expect, even though it’s shojo it’s about yakuza). Yakuza = gangster

And then I have another list. When I can't stand the fluff anymore I go here. Topping the list will have to be (warning, high chance of gore, sexual content, gore, ect):

Holyland:This one is real big on the psychological aspect. A kid who was bullied in middle school has acquired a mean fist, and even is he's so scared he can hardly stand, when thugs come at him he isn't going to sit and take it anymore. But because he looks like the perfect easy target there's a lot of thugs he has to beat down to save his life and eventually he becomes notorious on the streets and is given the name Thug Hunter. All he wants is to be left alone on the streets, but with a reputation like that it isn't going to happen very soon. like I said above, WARNING there's gore in this one. Lots. Blood and spittle and bones that go snap. Its fantastic.

GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka: A once upon a time member of a biker gang has decided to take up teaching. Not for the opportunity to teach young student the error of his ways, but instead to look up the skirts of high school girls, and maybe even score one for a wife. The only problem is he doesn't know how to teach, he doesn't know what he's teaching, and he's got a bad temper and an entire gang to back him up. "Unconventional teaching" doesn't hold a candle to what he's doing, but some how it works.WARNINGS: gore, sexual themes (he's a virgin so he like his porn, but its done in a hilarious way, you'll definitely giggle).

Deadman Wonderland: From the same people who did Eureka 7 (another fantastic manga and anime, though the two - manga and anime - are different). Its about a young boy whose entire class was killed in front of him by a mysterious "Red Man" and then he is blamed for it and sentenced to life in jail. But the jail is different, prisoners compete in deadly games for the amusement of an audience, and when one of the prisoners goes up in a spray of blood they write it of as really good special effects. Playing the games can be the only way to live or the quickest way to die. WARNINGS: for this one I can actually say blood and GUTS. It's not pretty, but the story is amazing.

History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi: Because I've gone on for so long already i'm going to sum this up short and sweet: hilarious, knee-slappingly funny, you'll laugh till you cry. WARNINGS: bit of blood, and really tight spandex.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
I just found this one, and wanted to share

www.onemanga.com/Heart_no_Kuni_no_Alice/

I think this manga was made for cosplayers. Or at least, I think so XD I'm definitely going to cosplay Boris for AX or Banzai. WOOO

Logged Logged
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I just finished reading Red River and I am totally in love with it. I was also reading From Far Away, which is pretty good.

Merupuri and Rurouni Kenshin are also my all time favorites.

I would also suggest Beast Master. It's cute and only two volumes long. It can be found on OneManga.

Godchild is interesting, but it's darker and I can only read it once in a while.

I'm gonna have to check out these unfamiliar titles everyone's naming. ^_^

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Saiyuki
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Van Von Hunter
Hellsing
Rurouni Kenshin's manga
YuYuHakasho
Le Chevalier D'Eon
dotHack: Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Return to Labyrinth
Legend of the Dark Crystal
Hana-Kimi
Vampire Knight
Zombie Loan
Howl's Moving Castle
Vampire Doll
The Reformed (Kinda overused vampire story, but good)
Chobits
Junk
My Barbaric Girlfriend
Disgaea
Ragnarok
Inuyasha (Of course)

For very MA ones, 18+ highlight below:

Yellow
My Balls (If you can make it through it, you're awesome)
Adolescence of Utena

If I remember anymore that I have read, I will post it. For now though, this is a list of goodins.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 156
All my favourites have probably already been mentioned, but...

Shounen:

Bleach
Inuyasha (duh x3)
Naruto

Shoujo:

Hanazakari no kimitachi e AKA Hanakimi
NANA
Perfect girl evolution aka Wallflower
Skip Beat!
Tokyo crazy paradise

There are other I have found really good too, like other work by Yazawa-sensei or Akuma de sourou, but those I listed above are my definite favourites. :3

Logged Logged
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Perhaps I missed it being mentioned but if you haven't read it, please give FullMetal Alchemista try. Both the manga and anime are amazing! Set in a world where alchemy is studied and practiced as a science, the manga follows the adventures of two young brothers who are brilliant alchemists but are forced to join the military in order to right a wrong they committed in their youthful folly. It's funny, angsty and full of action and I'll be surprised if you haven't heard of it already. Plus, it has a huge fandom following!

I must also second the suggestions for:

Rurouni Kenshin: a classic manga; a Meiji-era romance with lots of action. The main character is innocent and almost feminine looking but deadly.

Hana-Kimi: follows the cliche girl cross-dresses to attend a boys school theme but is really pretty and cute. The end irritated me a little but still a good read.

Saiyuki: soooo pretty *drools* and angsty too! It's a new take on the old "Journey to the West" legend.

Ouran High Host Club: this manga will make you laugh until you gasp for breath! The lead is a poor girl who is a scholarship student at a school for ridiculously rich kids. By mishap, she is forced to join the school Host Club which is run by 6 handsome young men. It's more than it sounds like!

Love for Venus: I don't think this one has been mentioned yet but if you're looking for a simple but very cute romance, this is it!

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Good Manga? 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
Ok...I only have a couple....

Inu Yasha (duh.)

Naruto...gotta love the ninja. mmmmm, Itachi Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, Deidara...they make me happy, happy when I read about them.

Finally, my newest obsession...Vampire Knight. Zero or Kaname...it's so hard to choose which one I like more.

Logged Logged
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.