Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this..
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this.. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9

Just a Sim I made of Sesshomaru's mom from my new game the Sims3 (which is a totally awesome game..ya'll should get it! ^^)

I don't know how to put markings on her like the more advanced Sim makers since I got this game less than a week ago so I'm still trying to figure it out. But if you look at my avatar I made of Sim of me with red high lights (which I will get later on)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/21 16:22 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tataru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this.. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Well done, did you upload it to the exchange? I have the game but havn't explored the exchange for sims3 stuff, so not sure if they have it or not, but considering it's the Sims I would be surprised if they didn't.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Haughty Humph in the Claim Game
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this.. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Yepperz I uploaded to the Exchange

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

DocBevCulver
Pup
graphgraph
Re:If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this.. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Ooo, I need to look into the exchange. Nice job.

Logged Logged

~Over at the Claim Game~

I am soooo a FIREMENS!!!! fangirl!!! You should become one too!

Yes! Watch the new eps of IY every Saturday, here!!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:If SesshMom was a human Sim she'd look like this.. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Lol thanks I also uploaded a sim of Lady Deathstrike from the X-Men United movie

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.