Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New Moon Trailer!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New Moon Trailer!!!
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
I'm sorry, I know this is probably not the place--but as a die hard Twilight fan, I'm sharing the love! Did you guys see the New Moon trailer on MTV music video awards last night?! It was off the chain! Here it is in case you missed it! ^.^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/15 00:47 By Saholia.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
Ooooh!!!! Saw it on the VMAs and just saw it again. I can't wait for the movie to come out in 2 months. I'm already reading the book and I see what the big deal is now. So excited. Yay!

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
DemonQueen17 wrote:
Ooooh!!!! Saw it on the VMAs and just saw it again. I can't wait for the movie to come out in 2 months. I'm already reading the book and I see what the big deal is now. So excited. Yay!

Oh I know!!! I've already bought my pre-show movie tickets! (lol...I know, I'm obsessed...but so what). I'm so excited to see the differences between the book and the movie. Personally, I think New Moon has already showed great promise from just the previews.

Logged Logged
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
k so please dont kill me but im not a big Twilight fan i like the books for an easy i have no desire to think read but New Moon i think was the most disturbing book ive ever read not because of the Volturi, but because of Bella's unhealthy obsession with Edward. She should of been checked into a hospital if she was hearing his voice, seeing him, and addicted to adrenaline. I really think thats just not a healthy image to show to young girls who dont know any better. I wish Stephine Myer had made Bella stronger, had made Bella been able to pick herself back up again after left instead having her go completely insane then having it so only a boy (Jacob) could cure her.

so dont get all mad at me im not saying Twilight sucks and is dumb i have all the books and enjoy them to some extent im just saying i was most unhappy with New Moon and im a little upset its now being turned into a movie.

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Talulabell wrote:
k so please dont kill me but im not a big Twilight fan i like the books for an easy i have no desire to think read but New Moon i think was the most disturbing book ive ever read not because of the Volturi, but because of Bella's unhealthy obsession with Edward. She should of been checked into a hospital if she was hearing his voice, seeing him, and addicted to adrenaline. I really think thats just not a healthy image to show to young girls who dont know any better. I wish Stephine Myer had made Bella stronger, had made Bella been able to pick herself back up again after left instead having her go completely insane then having it so only a boy (Jacob) could cure her.

so dont get all mad at me im not saying Twilight sucks and is dumb i have all the books and enjoy them to some extent im just saying i was most unhappy with New Moon and im a little upset its now being turned into a movie.

Not a problem--you are totally entitled to your opinion ^.^ I do agree with you, Bella's character could of been a bit stronger, but I love the romance and fantasy behind it all.

As for the movie (from a movieholic,) the side effects and graphics look awesome!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/15 03:06 By Saholia.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
I'm a big twilight fan and I could not help but laugh when my grandmother told me that she loved the books, as well. So, I'm very excited to see the new movie. I think that Taylor (Jacob the yummy wolf) looks very nice in this fic and I was glad to see that he had cut his hair. He just look so nice without it hanging in his face.

Logged Logged
XxXM. WatersXxX
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New Moon Trailer!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
hmmm--I think the video's been removed Ah well, just my luck....lol. But I am excited to see the movie!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.