Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Be prepared me hearties!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Be prepared me hearties!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Ladies and gentlemen of Dokuga, a fortuitous time is upon us. My favorite holiday is nearly here. This Saturday, September 19th is the annual Talk Like A Pirate Day! Time to get prepared, gather you pirate clothes, flagons of rum and warm up the DVD player for your PotC movies or whatever puts the wind in your sails.

The official website for anyone who needs help talking the talk and walking the plank!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 696975
oooho sounds like a good day for a flashfic challenge...pirates!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Or even art challenges

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”

Ceferadel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Sesshoumaru as a pirate... Now that would be hot. He's already so lean, mean and bad he would make an excellent Pirate! haha

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
Ceferadel wrote:
Sesshoumaru as a pirate... Now that would be hot. He's already so lean, mean and bad he would make an excellent Pirate! haha

Aye! Cap'n Fluff will rule o'er the seas with his... er... well, this odd crew. Hehe.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Honey-Bee wrote:
Ceferadel wrote:

Aye! Cap'n Fluff will rule o'er the seas with his... er... well, this odd crew. Hehe.

Honey-Bee, your art is badass as always. I bet Miroku has an awesome set of legs in heels. Why do some men's legs look better than womens? It's so unfair. *whines*

Logged Logged

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
phishbon3s wrote:
Honey-Bee wrote:
Ceferadel wrote:

Honey-Bee, your art is badass as always. I bet Miroku has an awesome set of legs in heels. Why do some men's legs look better than womens? It's so unfair. *whines*

Those are not mine, unfortunately... Pirate Sess was drawn by sekhmet67 and the one with Miroku, Sango and Inuyasha was drawn by sesshy. I only wanted to show everyone just how good a pirate Sesshoumaru would look. lol. I hope fanfics will come from this... maybe with a scene like bastblack's The Seawolf . *Drools*

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Honey-Bee wrote:
phishbon3s wrote:
Honey-Bee wrote:
Ceferadel wrote:

Those are not mine, unfortunately... Pirate Sess was drawn by sekhmet67 and the one with Miroku, Sango and Inuyasha was drawn by sesshy. I only wanted to show everyone just how good a pirate Sesshoumaru would look. lol. I hope fanfics will come from this... maybe with a scene like bastblack's The Seawolf . *Drools*

opps, my bad. giggle. That's what I get for not looking at everything and getting distracted by shiney things.

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Honey-Bee wrote:
Ceferadel wrote:

OMG that pirate Sesshomaru was 'smokin!!

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Be prepared me hearties! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
Interesting.

I'll throw up a oneshot and be sure to meet everyone I see with phrases that will make them think me be crazy, arrrrgh.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.