Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Those Horrid Laughs!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Those Horrid Laughs!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Those Horrid Laughs! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Since this spans over anime, games, etc. the Smittee posts here. What are some of the worst laughs you have ever heard? O.O I know mine is pretty bad. -.- Alas, I was able to hear some that are worse. These laughs have either made me laugh, scared me, or wished to kill off that character, before his laughter drove me mad.

Seymour Guado: His character took me a long time to throw off my "Awesome Bad Guy" list. He was getting close to off it, when he did what he tried to do to Yuna. The thing that made it very simple to dislike him, and blow his brains to oblivion, was that wretch laugh! When he laughed, my eye began to twitch. So, now when that part is to come, I either use it as fuel for battle or mute the tv.

Tidus: First of all, I must say I do like FFX. It just seems like the only ones with normal laughs in it are Auron, Rikku, and Lulu. @.@ (Mr. Blue Lion doesn't count. He's a blue lion, and has the right to be awesome because of it anyways. XD) Alas, Tidus's laughter made me want to slap some duct tape over his face. I don't know if it's her persona or not, buit it seemed any time I saw the character, I wanted to hurt him. -.- But that laugh-At least it was better than the above person's.

Wanderers/Slayers: Both Naga from Slayers, and the Jerk Brother from Wanderers have similar laughs. Somehow, the male made the laugh even more hilarious...maybe because even the other characters made fun of his laugh. Even though this may be quite the annoying laugh, it is great enough to make me laugh.

Light Yagami:
*Spoiler*

....Smittee scared herself again. *hides behind a wall* All through the series his laugh was okay, until then....*gulps and hides again* Stupid dial up not loading all the way, so gives me the laugh in pieces making it scarier....Both version are just...scary.

I could add more, but I think I'll give others a chance. @.@

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/08 04:30 By Smittee.

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Those Horrid Laughs! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18
Really I don't know who can top Light... I thought maybe Lelouch, but even he don't seem to come close.

Gaara

Hidan (makes me laugh)

and if we're going for annoying I can't help but add...

Mandark

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/08 05:21 By Akay.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Those Horrid Laughs! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
First one creepy, second one amusing, and the third one is....VERY annoying. -.- Good job posting those laughs. I'm sure the videos were a pain to find.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.