Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Writers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Writers
BlackInuPup
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Writers 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Hey dokugians . I havn't been one long and my mother intruduced me to it. I was wondering if anyone knew any just writer sites to post up some actual stories I write. Not that i don't love sess/Kag fanfiction but I want to see if my stories are worth writing. I'm trying to figure out if I really should go to college for writing or not.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Writers 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 42
Paperdemon is a good site for that

www.paperdemon.com

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Writers 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
I know deviantart also has a few literature-centric communities/clubs. They aren't fanfic/fanart communities (although those exist as well), they are for purely original works. Hrmm, I think livejournal might have a few communities as well (but I don't know much about them, sorry).

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Writers 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
fictionpress.com is a good site to use (it's like fanfiction, but for original stories/poetry)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/07/04 01:27 By SilentlyFuming.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Writers 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
it depends on your age and what kind of stories they are. There are many sites out there that have specific genre's of fiction rather than just dumping them on one site.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.