Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
YAY! Warning - Zombie/Gore/Bloody images
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: YAY! Warning - Zombie/Gore/Bloody images
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:YAY! Warning - Zombie/Gore/Bloody images 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
It looks like you had a load of fun! Man, I wish we had things like that around here ^^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:YAY! Warning - Zombie/Gore/Bloody images 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Ooh, very nice.

*Wonders what a zombie Kagome would look like*

Logged Logged

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
YAY! Warning - Zombie/Gore/Bloody images 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
“CAN YOU DIG IT?!.” This is the rousing battle cry that set the zombie horde loose on the populace.

As some of you are aware, this little Dokugian has been geared up all month in anticipation of this year’s Columbus Zombie Walk! Our intrepid and decomposing leader was hoping to collect 1/2 ton of food for the Mid-Ohio Food Bank, but alas even though we were 300 zombies strong, we only managed to collect 1/4th ton. But on a good note, that is a new record of attendance for it being only our 3rd year.

There were quite a few “themed” zombies; a Starfleet red shirt, several brides, a “mombie” zombie, a pregnant zombie (made even more disturbing by the baby doll's arm reaching out of her stomach), a gaggle of cute zombified kids, a couple of dogs (including one that “played dead “ when shot by a S.T.A.R.S hunter), a politician couple, a stilt walker zombie, a “Suzie Homemaker/Bettie Crocker” in a poofy short dress and then there was us.

I was dressed as a old time diner waitress, complete with coffee pot in my hand and pencil in my hair. My hubby, JC (short for Joseph) wore a sandwich board, which was a treat for the eyes and brain. BRAAAAAAAINSSSSS!!!!!! *giggle*
He loaded the sandwich “chalkboard” with inside jokes for zombie fans and anyone who used to watch old Warner Bros cartoons. A group of "over-50s" applauded him as he passed for the Eat at Joe's sign, since this is also an old black-and-white reference as well. Ahhh, I love old time radio and tv.

The front of the board says:
Eat at Joe’s (with a big bloody handprint smearing over “at” and the ’s)
1978 Romero Way
Philadelphia, Penn.

The back read:
Finger Foods - $3
Tongue Sandwich - $5
Ribs - $8
Sweet Breads - $4
Stop in for a quick bite!

Here are a few pics, the rest will be uploaded to my myspace account. Later I might start a flickr or photobucket account soon to post them as well.
Until then, feast your eyes on us!

First is my Hubby!

And now me!

Hubby (JC) with Mike (dude with frying pan)

Me againz! Behind me in the checkered dress is the “Suzie Homemaker/Bettie Crocker” chick! She had a big bowl of blood and a big mixing spoon she dipped in it to "take a taste".

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/09 04:19 By phishbon3s. Reason: minor adjustments

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.