Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Free Chocolate?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Free Chocolate?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Free Chocolate? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
O_O i need more address' then >;l hmm i wonder if i can use family address
<3 big families ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Free Chocolate? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
sugar0o wrote:
O_O i need more address' then >;l hmm i wonder if i can use family address
<3 big families ^_^

I soooo envy you, r0o!! My family, not so big.

Oh well, I guess that means I really don't have to share mine if I get some, huh?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Please note, though, that you only get 4 free coupons per mailing address during the whole offer period. So, even if you are one of the first 250,000 every week, they're only gonna send you four of them.

Just thought I'd mention that in case we get to September and people are going... heeyyyy... where's all my coupons??

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Free Chocolate? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Thanks for the info!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Free Chocolate? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smartspending/archive/2009/05/14/free-chocolate-every-friday-for-months.aspx tells you this:

Free chocolate every Friday for months
Posted May 14 2009, 12:14 PM by Joan Melcher
Rating: [Poor] [Poor] [Fair] [Fair] [Average] [Average] [Good] [Good] [Excellent] [Excellent]
Filed under: hot deals, savings, food, free, save money, Joan Melcher

Who knew chocolate could be politically correct?

Apparently, Mars Snackfood US, maker of M&Ms, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way and other American favorites, does.

The company has launched the equivalent of a filibuster to draw attention to competitors that substitute vegetable oil for cocoa butter in their products.

So, what’s in it for you? One of the biggest chocolate giveaways in history.

Every Friday through the end of September, you stand a chance of getting a free chocolate bar or candy because of the Mars Real Chocolate Relief Act.

Mars initiated the program last week, giving out coupons for chocolate treats to the first 250,000 people who logged on at RealChocolate.com on Friday and requested a coupon. The response was so large that Mars is doubling the chance for free chocolate this week. A half-million coupons will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis and mailed to those who qualify. Coupons are redeemable for any full-size Mars chocolate product and are limited to one per person per week.

What’s the purpose? According to Mars, federal regulations stipulate that the only source of fat (except milk fat) in a chocolate product should be cocoa butter. Mars says it uses only 100% cocoa butter and urges consumers to look at labels whenever they buy chocolate to be sure they’re getting the real thing.

Of course, while bringing consumers’ attention to chocolate standards, Mars is also trying to lift spirits in a recession-plagued nation, describing the promotion as “a massive effort (that) aims to spread joy across America by giving away as many as 7 million full-size packages of Mars chocolate.”

All we can say is: Bring it on!

what you need to know:

You'll actually register info here: RealChocolate.com

and when you get there is will ask for you name and mailing addy so they can send you a coupon for FREECHOCLATE!!! okay i shared. ^_^ please make sure you are of GM age when doing this i dont want you minor's parents coming after r0o for telling you to sign up for stuff!!!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
HEY r0o!!!

I got a coupon for free Mars chocolate today and couldn't remember why!!! How's that for getting senile??

~~Wiccan~~

PS- thanks again for posting this for us to take advantage. I'm gonna enjoy that chocolate!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.