Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In praise of the long-suffering betas!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In praise of the long-suffering betas!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you, Dany, for betaing my work, mostly HN. Also, thanks to those who have beta'ed other things I have written. Thank you all, for putting up with my commas, and making me cry when you took that button away.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
I am in agreement with pickled plum! All hail DestinysTears
You know, I'm just gonna have to leave a reeeeeeaaaalllllllly big love note on your profile page too! You guys are so sweet!

Hehe, I'm karmafying you too TWLOAP

Logged Logged
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
PickledPlum for sure! You are ever so hilarious, but when it comes to being a beta, you get DOWN to business! Love you girl; you're the BOMB!

Logged Logged
PickledPlum
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
DestinysTears wrote:
PickledPlum for sure! You are ever so hilarious, but when it comes to being a beta, you get DOWN to business! Love you girl; you're the BOMB!
Thank You sooo Much!!!

But look who's talking, hehee. There's a reason I call you my sensei. I'm only a well-learned beta because of you! So Thank You in return for both mentoring and inspiring me to become like my one and only fantaboulous Destiny-sensei!!! You're the bestest beta and beta-sensei ever!!!

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 39
I'd like to offer my love to Teensie. While she didn't actually beta collared, she definitely pumped the nerve into my prude side to oust itself and let the GMs take control by reading over what I'd written and offering critic on the lemons.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
I am in agreement with pickled plum! All hail DestinysTears:laugh:

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph

Thank You sooo Much!!!

But look who's talking, hehee. There's a reason I call you my sensei. I'm only a well-learned beta because of you! So Thank You in return for both mentoring and inspiring me to become like my one and only fantaboulous Destiny-sensei!!! You're the bestest beta and beta-sensei ever!!!

Awwwwwww!!!!! I love you so much Pickled!! In fact, I'm going to give you a karma and leave a billion kissies on your profile page!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/02 21:57 By DestinysTears.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
I'd like to show some love for my beta Angelic Memories. She's helped me so much with developing the characters and storyline for my story Whispers from the Past. You've been a big help and I appreciate it ^^

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
While I do not personally have a beta, I would like to send a big thank you to all the betas out there. You all help us authors with things we do not see. You offer us ideas and help in so many ways. To everyone who is a beta, you are a blessing and are irreplaceable!

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
I'd like to show some love for my beta Angelic Memories. She's helped me so much with developing the characters and storyline for my story Whispers from the Past. You've been a big help and I appreciate it ^^

Aww... thank you.

I want to thank you too Lizzy.

And everyone else who has bet'd for me (whether that is now or sometime in the past) I always appreciate any help I can get.

Logged Logged

ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
To Momo,

you are an awesome person, not only do i thank you for being my beta, but for being my tech help, and most of all for being my friend!!!!

Oh and Danny, if you need me to help you again i can now that i am out of school!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
In praise of the long-suffering betas! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
For those of us that write beta's are a wonderful thing that help us sound so much better than we really do. Anyone who has written for any length of time knows, a good beta that stick with you is hard to come by and it sometimes takes time to find one you click with.

So this is a thread for them! We love y'all and want to show it. So, authors post your betas name and give them the praise and attention they deserve!

From me: tenchi no mai is the greatest lady and I can't live without her! Not only is she thorough but makes me sound Oh so much better than i normally do! Love you Tenchi! To Tiger, r0o, Monti and all the others who have helped me in the past, I luffs you all too!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.