Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Musical Dokugians
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Musical Dokugians
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
I listen to this one before i write. I don't know the artist or title but i like it

and the following are youtube links. I'm not going to try to paste the code because my computer hates bloody youtube! So follow da links

And yeah, most of these were popular long before some of y'all were even alive

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Ooo, I love that Nickleback song!

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
Nope. Sophomore.

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
As for my favorite song... it's a three way fight between songs by the same artist.

VS

*Note: the above song is best when you are in the audience. Two words: Conga. Line.

VS

No one song ever wins. But they still battle.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9

I listen to this song when I'm sad sometimes

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Priestess Skye wrote:

oh my goodness I loved Mulan. I forgot how good that song was

Lol, I didn't. I sing it frequently...probably more frequently than considered strictly sane...

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 696975
ToWriteLoveOnAPage wrote:
Wow, we have a lot of different music out there! Lol, unfortunately my french is VERY limited haha.

Oh, and I have to add this just because it's probably the best disney song ever. Feel free to disagree with me, but I will set rabid dogs on you. Just sayin'.

oh my goodness I loved Mulan. I forgot how good that song was

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Noacat wrote:
Born in 1990... good lord. Depending on the date, I'd be either a freshman or a sophomore in high school when you were born. You're a year younger than my brother, who was born in 89. Weeeeeeeeeeird.

My birthday is September 23, 1990...so you would have been a high school freshman then?

OMG! WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!! You are exactly 1 year older than me!!!

Logged Logged

~Of Gods and Demons
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Noacat wrote:
Wow, we have a lot of different music out there! Lol, unfortunately my french is VERY limited haha.

Oh, and I have to add this just because it's probably the best disney song ever. Feel free to disagree with me, but I will set rabid dogs on you. Just sayin'.

You probably know more French than I do. I pretty much know how to say my name, thank you and I also know how to tell people I'm a small cat. Je suis un petite chat. And that's probably not even correct.

And no argument on the song. That song is the sh*t.

Damn straight! lol

Logged Logged

~Of Gods and Demons
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Noacat wrote:
Born in 1990... good lord. Depending on the date, I'd be either a freshman or a sophomore in high school when you were born. You're a year younger than my brother, who was born in 89. Weeeeeeeeeeird.

My birthday is September 23, 1990...so you would have been a high school freshman then?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 21:50 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph

You probably know more French than I do. I pretty much know how to say my name, thank you and I also know how to tell people I'm a small cat. Je suis un petite chat. And that's probably not even correct.

And no argument on the song. That song is the sh*t.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 21:48 By Noacat.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph

Logged Logged

~Of Gods and Demons
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 696975
I've actually become addicted to a Quebecois band Mes Aieux

This one is fun because they're basically making fun of history and how things seemed to have fallen apart over generations, but they do it lively folksy music

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.