Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Muse Bunny
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Muse Bunny
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Muse Bunny 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Rikayu wrote:
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Well if you haven't been on for at least three months. But when I was there it was great. You can post stories from any genre from anime to real life. You could play games, story/poem contests, writing classes with the admin, role playing with other members, you could post a journal (but you had to go to a certain thread and request one), plus you get as many penpals as you want and you both get a thread where could just chat away about anything (of course when I was being lazy before my account got deleted completely I found out that if you or your penpal aren't active in your thread....you guessed it...it would get deleted. It happened to me -___-) So umm yeah.....completely up to you.

Thanks for the info, Miss Lizzy~ I think I'll just browse around there a bit more before I make a final decision.

No problem...glad to help since I was a member before...I don't know if I'll rejoin though...because I'm already a member of Dokuga and one of my friend's RP forum. I don't want to be signed up for too many forums or I'll lose track and forget them all....that's what happened with the Muse Bunny xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Muse Bunny 15 Years ago Karma: 40
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Well if you haven't been on for at least three months. But when I was there it was great. You can post stories from any genre from anime to real life. You could play games, story/poem contests, writing classes with the admin, role playing with other members, you could post a journal (but you had to go to a certain thread and request one), plus you get as many penpals as you want and you both get a thread where could just chat away about anything (of course when I was being lazy before my account got deleted completely I found out that if you or your penpal aren't active in your thread....you guessed it...it would get deleted. It happened to me -___-) So umm yeah.....completely up to you.

Thanks for the info, Miss Lizzy~ I think I'll just browse around there a bit more before I make a final decision.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Muse Bunny 15 Years ago Karma: 33
I am a member on there, but I have a lot of time on my hands because I cannot work, so maybe it will work out for me. It is funny, I had just joined today and then I read this message...werid.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Muse Bunny 15 Years ago Karma: 40
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
*nervous* Oh yes I got an invitation to that site long ago and I was active but I kind of dropped off the radar because I was getting lazy on the forums...the admins probably deleted my account months ago. They do that.....if you're not that active anymore they will will delete your account.

that sounds so mean to jusat delete you without a word's notice.

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
*nervous* Oh yes I got an invitation to that site long ago and I was active but I kind of dropped off the radar because I was getting lazy on the forums...the admins probably deleted my account months ago. They do that.....if you're not that active anymore they will will delete your account.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
The Muse Bunny 15 Years ago Karma: 40
I was wondering if anyone's heard of the online writing community: The Muse Bunny.

I recently recieved an email inviting me to join.

This is the link to the site-->The Muse Bunny

Has anyone joined there already?
Are you planning to join?

I'm still thinking about whether or not to since I'm content with managing my accounts over here on Dokuga, on deviantART, FF.net, Tokyopop (which I pop into everynow and then to post up my art), and Mediaminer.org (which I'm going to pull out of soon)

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.