Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
FF.net users, BEWARE
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: FF.net users, BEWARE
Kira Cross
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
i read that and threw up in my mouth, that is disgusting, i know younger kids who use that site (and i do because there is no other place i can find that has Resident evil fanfiction) i would never want them to see that. now i know there are idots who are on that site but i usually skip over the story, but this is disgusting, and it is all the same thing, i just wish that we could have something like a protection against this, you know, it would make life as a FF writer much easier. i am sure i would be raising hell if that was one of my titles and summaries.

there is another report to the list.

it just ruffles my feathers when stuff like this happens

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I read some of the reviews and some people actually think its funny?
I mean come on thats just discusting!!

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14
Tiana wrote:
Anyone think this is a little too overboard?

My Member ID: 1477514 Tiana Yumi

Author ChristianWestonChandler has committed a serious offense on Fanfiction.net. Not only is there a question of multiple plagiarisms, Fanfiction.net is open to all ages and he has posted offensive material on stories rated K-M, as well as on his profile biography. The material in question throughout the biography is not only disturbing, but vile, sickening, and repulsive. I'm apalled at the vulgar language on this particular author's profile where it could be viewed by young readers without warning. Please see to it that at least his language is cleaned up on his page and the ratings adjusted to fit the content of his 'stories'. Even if there is a question of plagiarism the ratings should be appropriate. Thank you for taking care of this indecent individual.

Member in question: 1927461 ChristianWestonChandler

Profile URL: www.fanfiction.net/u/1927461/

Excerpt in question:
*Removed for this post*

Not at all. Very well worded.

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
That someone like that is being allowed to do what he is, is truly terrible. As big a site as FF.net is, they should really put more focus into something like that. Now I'm going to second guess posting any of my stories there ever again...

Logged Logged
Tiana+Love
Pup
graphgraph
Anyone think this is a little too overboard?

My Member ID: 1477514 Tiana Yumi

Author ChristianWestonChandler has committed a serious offense on Fanfiction.net. Not only is there a question of multiple plagiarisms, Fanfiction.net is open to all ages and he has posted offensive material on stories rated K-M, as well as on his profile biography. The material in question throughout the biography is not only disturbing, but vile, sickening, and repulsive. I'm apalled at the vulgar language on this particular author's profile where it could be viewed by young readers without warning. Please see to it that at least his language is cleaned up on his page and the ratings adjusted to fit the content of his 'stories'. Even if there is a question of plagiarism the ratings should be appropriate. Thank you for taking care of this indecent individual.

Member in question: 1927461 ChristianWestonChandler

Profile URL: www.fanfiction.net/u/1927461/

Excerpt in question:
*Removed for this post*

Logged Logged

If life were a race the winner would be in last place. So take life slow and one day at a time because you only get one chance at it.
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Just cuz I was curious to see what everyone was talking about I of course went over to check it out for myself. And i agree with everyone, it's just disgusting. But as I kept wandering about the site it seems as though he also has a second account GaryCoIeman. Hopefully enough people complain and this garbage can be blocked.

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
I complained so there's another to the list!! Hopefully some action is taken soon!

Logged Logged

Starlyte
Pup
graphgraph
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
Well, since I've now reported all 81 of his "stories" for one thing or another... along with all the other reports made by people on this thread... I think perhaps ff.net needs to take heed. I know *I* would if I got over 100 complaints in one day on the same person!

If they don't delete his phony account, there's something seriously WRONG over there, y'know?

~~Wiccan~~

I COMPLETELY agree with you on this!!!!!

Logged Logged

** Everything shines when its blessed with sTaRrLyTe**
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14
Tiana wrote:
I loathe literary thieves. They are the lowest of the low to steal works from wonderful, hard working authors. I'm also saddened because Fanfiction.net will most likely do nothing to stop him either. Truthfully, this ChristianWestonChandler is living proof that some people should just not be allowed to procreate.

He's worse than a thief. He's a troll from 4chan. I've emailed ff.net -- this is the email addy you'll want to complain to: reportabuse@fanfiction.com

Logged Logged
Tiana+Love
Pup
graphgraph
I loathe literary thieves. They are the lowest of the low to steal works from wonderful, hard working authors. I'm also saddened because Fanfiction.net will most likely do nothing to stop him either. Truthfully, this ChristianWestonChandler is living proof that some people should just not be allowed to procreate.

Logged Logged

If life were a race the winner would be in last place. So take life slow and one day at a time because you only get one chance at it.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Well, since I've now reported all 81 of his "stories" for one thing or another... along with all the other reports made by people on this thread... I think perhaps ff.net needs to take heed. I know *I* would if I got over 100 complaints in one day on the same person!

If they don't delete his phony account, there's something seriously WRONG over there, y'know?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Starlyte
Pup
graphgraph
I don't usually judge people before i know the facts, so because im so damn nosy i just had to see what everyone was talking about and....OMG i didn't even get to the end of the first line on his profile!!

From the small amount that i saw, you can soooooo tell he's a complete whack job!!
I to have sent a complaint to the administrators!! [u]b]Sicko's like this need to be locked up!!![/b][/u]

Logged Logged

** Everything shines when its blessed with sTaRrLyTe**
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
That's just sickening!

I read one terribly angry (and when I say angry I mean EXTREMEly angry) review for one of his "stories", using quite the language - very colorful and mature, if you catch my drift. But at the very end of the review, she stated "and that's coming from a **** 12 year old girl you ****!".

I believe that speaks for itself how horrible and twisted this person is to make a girl so young say things like that. What in the world compels someone to do something so disgusting!?

Logged Logged
Brenna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Katja87 wrote:
That is just so wrong. I also went to ff.net to see what everyone was talking about, and I can't believe that anyone could be so disgusting! This guy has way too much free time on his hands. It's strange how ff.net has so many rules, but they seem to fall behind on reinforcing the most important ones.
i agree

Logged Logged
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
I went by and checked out his profile. Guy is obviously disturbed. I reported him for having an NC 17 profile and stories rated incorrectly. I don't think you can technically report him for stealing since he's only taking the titles and then putting that garbage of his as the actual story, but his content is certainly against the rules. Not to mention disgusting.

Logged Logged
Danielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. Hopefully with everyone reporting this something will be done and fast.

Logged Logged
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
I did my part and reported him for his profile. I also mentioned that all his stories are of the same standard as his profile, not to mention wrongly rated.

This guy is totally depraved and disturbed. Gives me the creeps. It's spamming and trolling of the worst order.

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
Did anyone else notice that the sicko posted the same 4,160 word 'paragraph' as a "story" on all 44 of his supposed "stories?"

I've reported him for the ratings abuse, since the "story" is totally raunchy and is being posted anywhere from K to M. That is one SICK individual. Or, he's trolling for fellow sickos??

The "ewwww" factor can't be over-exaggerated, however. Unless you really want to make yourself nauseous, don't read it. OR his profile. Ewwww!

~~Wiccan~~

Yeah, I did notice that...and I just reported him for that too...

thanks for the warning inuyoukaigirl1984!

Logged Logged
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
Ew, that guy is a sicko! Seriously, how pathetic do you have to be to waste your time doing stuff like that?

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
I wasn't going to jump to conclusions about him stealing, but yes, his bio, at the very least was extremely offensive! I didn't even read half of it before I had to quit!

Normally curiosity would spur me on, but in this case, I didn't even want to know! *grimace*

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
I looked at this guy's profile and he added a picture which is probably what he really looks like and he looks like a total loser. There was a Kagome/Inutaisho title that I recognized and I looked in there. What I read was absolutely disgusting. "My name is Drew Pickles..." It's the same thing under every single title this jackass stole. Anyone who recognizes these titles really needs to report this to the administrators. The guy can't even write. Truly pathetic.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Reported him as well, at the very least, and easier to prove, profiles have to be rated G as anyone can read them, and his most certainly is not and the story I clicked on was rated K+ and had the same block of offensive text that his profile does.

And yes Wiccan I did notice that.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
I seriously doubt FF will do anything about it unless a big enough stink is made over it. The site is just so HUGE. But it is nice to know that A-holes still exist in the world. And here I was thinking that they'd just about all died out...

Here, here to watching each other's backs, too! And thanks for the warning.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
LC Rose wrote:
I seriously doubt FF will do anything about it unless a big enough stink is made over it. The site is just so HUGE. But it is nice to know that A-holes still exist in the world. And here I was thinking that they'd just about all died out...

Here, here to watching each other's backs, too! And thanks for the warning.

Well, one could probably report him for just his bio. That is most definitely subject matter that is inappropriate for anything but a mature rating. What a strange and disturbing man. I imagine he'll enjoy whatever attention he gets though, negative or otherwise.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I think it's just terrible. That site is known to have a lot of younger people going through. If one of those younger people's parents goes through and finds it, that site could theoretically be in a lot of trouble. I know they can't monitor it all the time, but if made aware of it, they should be able to do something.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.