Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is it just me or...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Is it just me or...
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I know what you mean I don't like inuyasha as the bad guy because either I think it makes him very occ to me. I think his and kags relationship is more brother sister best friend than lovers.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
P.S I love When Inu No Tashio is a funny perv Dad To SESs and Inu. Its the extra spice of hummor stories need!!

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Okay Inupapa being a pervy and suggestive dad is okay....and very funny XDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
Hmmm...yea, I've noticed this trend too. Broken Promises is one of my favs! And it really is getting good. So for those that haven't read it...and want some angst, read it.

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
LC Rose wrote:
"Broken Promises" is written by Oroyukae, a very fine author.

Thank you! That's probably why I couldn't remember her name. *scratches head and laughs* Scatter-brain, I am. Couldntbekeener3, I agree. The way it is headed, there doesn't seem to be much of a happy ending for him. Which, in all actuality, is really sad. He's such an anti-hero, you fall for him and you want him to be happy. C'est la vie, mes amies.

Logged Logged
Raicheal
Pup
graphgraph
I know what you mean, and I totally agree with you. I also can't really believe it in a story when Sesshou is a total bastard (kidnaps her, rapes her, 'breaks' her) and yet Kagome falls in love with him in no time. If that were me I would be more likely to kill 'em than fall in love with 'em no matter what type of cultural differences there were or how good he was in bed.

Logged Logged
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
In a lot of stories when Sess cheat on Kagome he is easily forgiven!? What the is that. To me that is not realistic if it was me he would have to work for the privalage to even be in my presence. I know she is a forgiving person but Kagome has some digity!!! AHHHAHA just my rant and i wanted to know if ne one else noticed this!!? or felt the same way? I know Sess is hot and all but come on!!!! but then again she forgave inuyasha all the time? but that was a different situation. i guess:huh:

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Hmm...It seems to be a trend. I know at least two of my stories have this but I try to make it as realistic as possible. But I've also noticed a trend with nearly all the stories here - it's that Inuyasha is depicted as a cheasting bastard that totally disregards Kagome's feelings and does deplorable things. I mean I know he sometimes doesn't care about what Kagome thinks but common give the guy a break. He was pinned to a tree by his first love and the I see it he was still a teenager. When Kagome released him he was technically still a developing teenager because of the 50 year spell he was under so he was still rash and immature. Besides you have to consider the fact that both humans and demons alike despise him because of his parentage and his mother died before he was fully grown. He was left to fend for himself so can you blame the guy if he's cautious about who to trust? I mean he never had a real friends before he met Kagome and even though Kikyo was his first love she didn't place alot of trust in him to figure out that he would never betray her for a stupid hunk of jewel that doesn't grant the user's wish (it just corrupts it...the only way to truly destory the jewel is to wish for it to be gone forever) It's also a trend for Inuyasha to mate with Kikyo while Kagome witnesses this and runs away in tears. While I don't particularly like Inuyasha and Kikyo it kind of irks me that he's seen that way. I also dislike the fact that Inu no Taisho is depicted as a cheating bastard that doesn't care about using woman to slake his carnal desires (and I'm the BIGGEST Inu no Taisho fan ya'll will ever meet on this site) It truly sickens me....hehe sorry about the rant. I just had to get that off my chest.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/10 19:48 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Yeah ive been reading Broken Promices and ... me likes all the stories written by Lady O ( I forgot how to spell her name) I believe ive read them all but i must say im sad i cant seem to see a happy ending for Sesshou in this one oh well ill just have to see!!!!

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 39
"Broken Promises" is written by Oroyukae, a very fine author.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me or... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I have noticed that as well. If you want a story where Sesshoumaru does the unthinkable and Kagome doesn't go to him, check out 'Broken Promises'. I can't think of the author's name, but they do an awesome job. As much as I love Sesshoumaru, for a large part of the story, I can't help but want to hate him for his actions. It's a tear-jerker. It's a long read, so make sure you have time on your hands to read it. It's still going, too, and right now something big is happening, but I can't tell you unless you've read it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.