Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
I agree with MikoPup....although I feel ackward around guys and maybe a little insecure I'm totally open to being a mom someday but not now because I know I'm not ready. I believe in getting to know someone before getting married and then think about kids. I don't believe in making love before marriage. The very idea sickens me.

Anywho...sorry for getting off track there but Happy Mother's Day to al the Dokuga mothers here

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/10 19:32 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
PickledPlum
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
:: starts jumping up and down like a little kid, singing at the top of her lungs:: Happy Happy Happy Happy Mommy's Day to Youuuuuu allllll... ::now in a deeper, almost possessed voice :: and may there be many morrrrrrah! Yay!

Hope you Dokuga mommies like my song. Bwahaha! Happy Mother's Day! That reminds me... ::runs off to find her mommy::

Logged Logged
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
A very very Happy Mommy Day to all the wonderful Mom's out there!!!

Remember even if you don't know what it is you child has drawn on your gift just smile and say "that's great, I love it!" I'm practicing now for the morning. Oh!!! and if they attempt to cook ... welllllll, uhmmm just don't forget the art of diversion

Points out window farthest from Momself "Look <insert name>!!! Is that Santa Clause coming here early???!!!!" while scooping whatever <insert name> invented under the table.

Logged Logged
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Today I got together with the family and had an early Mother's Day dinner for all the moms - lots of flowers and hugs. So I went outside with the baby girl while my cousin ate dinner, and someone told me "Happy Mother's Day"! And who was I to deny that I was related to the sweet girl? (Even though I was not the mother)

But it was a nice feeling; I felt appreciated.

So, to all those mothers and mothers-to-be, there are countless who appreciate all you do, be it the son or daughter, the father or mother, the hubby or just some random woman on the street. So thanks to all of you wonderful women, and have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
PickledPlum wrote:
:: starts jumping up and down like a little kid, singing at the top of her lungs:: Happy Happy Happy Happy Mommy's Day to Youuuuuu allllll... ::now in a deeper, almost possessed voice :: and may there be many morrrrrrah! Yay!

Hope you Dokuga mommies like my song. Bwahaha! Happy Mother's Day! That reminds me... ::runs off to find her mommy::

lol! *joins in and sins harmony!*

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
Aww... yes, Happy Mother's Day to all Dokuga's Mothers, as well as future mothers. Though am not a mother my nan always reminds me that I will be so I should celebrating too. Therefore all future mothers should celebrate!!!

Logged Logged

Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I SO love Gambit as well. My hunny says he's all bluff and that "exploding cards from the cartoon" are geh. My own son, though he's only one, gave me his own little handprint that I can hang up on my wall. If you see the movie, tell me how it is? I want to see it, I'm a Wolverine fan, but I can't convince my hunny to go with me. So sad.

Logged Logged
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
Thank you for the sentiment ! That poem always makes me sob like a baby. Though he gave it to me early , my son D-Man gave me my mothers' day presents early and they were fabulous!!! A five headed dragon sculpture that is an incense burner [ come to think of it....it is probably a hydra ] and the smoke comes out of the base , as well as the mouths!!!! Soo cool! He said it reminded him of the hydra demon in the Inuyasha movie The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass....AWWW! He also got me the X-Men trilogy because he knows I LOVE WOLVERINE!!! We're supposed to go see the movie in a couple of days [ the new one ORIGINS]. B T B : I LOOVE GAMBIT TOO! Happy Mothers' Day to all!!

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
Awww--that's such a nice poem! I might not be a mom, but I appreciate all those out there--because I know it's a hard job that needs recognition.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Saholia wrote:
Awww--that's such a nice poem! I might not be a mom, but I appreciate all those out there--because I know it's a hard job that needs recognition.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!

Thank you. The poem, while my own, is a little spin off that I came up with a couple years ago for my toddler daycare class. I couldn't remember the actual "Handprints" poem and had no way to look it up.

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Happy Mother's Day to All Dokuga Mothers! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I would like to send out a BIG Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mothers who post their stories here, who stop by to read the stories posted here, and any who wander by.

I know that for me, and for a few others out there, that writing is a nice way to escape the pressures and stress that come with motherhood. It's something that doesn't revolve around our little bundles of joy and something that we all enjoy. On this day when we are celebrated for our hard labor (pun intended!) we look at our bundles in awe and wonder.

Motherhood is a feeling that will never be replaced by anything. A one of a kind love for something so small, that you guide and nurture for a major part of their life.

"My handprints on the wall,
The ones that fade away.
My handprints on your heart,
The ones that will always stay.
Words I cannot yet say,
Forever know them to be true.
You will always be my Mommy,
And know that I love you."

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone! (Even though I'm a day early)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.