Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
English Vampire Knight?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: English Vampire Knight?
toranushi23
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
OMG! I love Blood + too. Cowboy Beebop is another good one; and there's Samurai Champloo. I'm a HUGE Bleach fan too....

And I'm a Vampire Knight junkie as well. The manga still comes out monthly, usually around the 20th of each month... so it'll be a while til season three.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
I loves me this series. I've seen both seasons with subs but I don't mind I watch most of my anime and Jdrama that way. The manga is great and if you wish to read it may I suggest checking it out on Mangafox.com. They have tons and tons of translated manga and they usually post within 24 hours of it being released. I have all of the episodes of VK on my computer, but as soon as I find a dubbed version I'll let you know.

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
SesshoumarusLady wrote:
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Elenna Telrunya wrote:
Though there are no offical dubs for this series yet, I know a site where you can find a group of fans working on making a fan dubbed version of the series.

I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it up. Give me a few.

That's awesome! thank you guys so much! I've been so out of it for so long. I went to a private Catholic school and one of the nuns there thought that all anime was evil and she told me to stay away from it. Then when I come back I find the Inuyasha manga finished (I didn't even know it at the time....when I left middle school I forgot all about Inuyasha but I only recently got back into it) To tell you the truth I'm not big on anime...I don't know what's out there. I haven't even seen Wolf's Rain (I'm not a big Naruto fan at all....I only like Ino and Sakura that's it) But I haven't watched Bleach or that show where one of the characters is named Integra or something. The only thing I know about are Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha.... xDD it's sad.....someone wanna fill me in on popular anime shows?

Here is a list of some anime shows that I have watched and loved:

Nana
Wallflowers (the manga series name is Perfect Girl Evolution)
Fruits Basket

Unfortunately, all of these are short anime seasons but have continued in manga (except for fruits basket, that one is completed)

I just thought of another one that I watched faithfully....

Blood Plus

Logged Logged

DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:English Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
I love the Scrapped Princess! Especially when Furei comes into the anime! I loved him!! Good anime... good anime...

Has anyone seen that one?

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Elenna Telrunya wrote:
Though there are no offical dubs for this series yet, I know a site where you can find a group of fans working on making a fan dubbed version of the series.

That's awesome! thank you guys so much! I've been so out of it for so long. I went to a private Catholic school and one of the nuns there thought that all anime was evil and she told me to stay away from it. Then when I come back I find the Inuyasha manga finished (I didn't even know it at the time....when I left middle school I forgot all about Inuyasha but I only recently got back into it) To tell you the truth I'm not big on anime...I don't know what's out there. I haven't even seen Wolf's Rain (I'm not a big Naruto fan at all....I only like Ino and Sakura that's it) But I haven't watched Bleach or that show where one of the characters is named Integra or something. The only thing I know about are Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha.... xDD it's sad.....someone wanna fill me in on popular anime shows?

Here is a list of some anime shows that I have watched and loved:

Nana
Wallflowers (the manga series name is Perfect Girl Evolution)
Fruits Basket

Unfortunately, all of these are short anime seasons but have continued in manga (except for fruits basket, that one is completed)

Logged Logged

Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:English Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I apologize because I'm still getting the hang of the forums for replying to a quote.

This is a reply to pickled Plum's original comment:

Good news for you perhaps. There are actually 26 episodes in total. The first season called Vampire Knight is 13 episodes long and there is a second season called Vampire Knight: Guilty that is also 13 episodes long. I do believe the manga still goes on past the second season ... why some of us are waiting on word of a third season. ::fingers crossed::

You're right.. LOL! You know, I'm such a dingle dork.... I did actually watched all of them... It's just been so long since I watched them and I have then went back to reading the manga. But thank you for reminding me, I appreciate it and I too am hoping for the next season

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 13:33 By SesshoumarusLady.

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Elenna Telrunya wrote:

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
PickledPlum
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Akay wrote:
Edit: I should totally read the entire thread before posting lol, I basically just repeated what Pickledplum said
Hahaha, that's okay because you know what they say... good minds think alike.

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
Vampire Knight is awesome. I don't think you will find it in dub. So subs will have to do. The first season is Vampire Knight and the second season is Vampire Knight Guilty. Many people are hopeful for a season three since the manga is still going on, but I'm not too sure (on that note I still need to catch up on the manga).

Edit: I should totally read the entire thread before posting lol, I basically just repeated what Pickledplum said

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 11:27 By Akay.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
I know what you mean about the subtitles. I'm a slow reader, so I have to hit "pause" most of the time when I watch an anime with English subtitles. There have been only two animes I have watched in Japanese: Tsubasa Chronicle (but because I didn't have the chance to pause all the way through it, I couldn't remember a single thing about any of the episodes. I'm re-watching the show again in English; I remember things so much better now!) and Eyeshield 21.

I just started watching that second anime about two weeks ago and I love it! This one has been translated into English, but then I found out that a lot of things were cut out (seriously, if you want to translate a program for children, why choose one with so much violence? Do they just enjoy chopping a good show to pieces?). Hiruma (never have I loved a character so much! He's an evil genius...) was the reason I wanted to watch this show, and since most of the scenes that were cut were of him, I decided to just watch the Japanese version instead. This is a sports anime, but it's fantastic! If anyone wants to give it a try, here's a link: Eyeshield 21, Episode 1.

Anyway, I looked around for English dubs for Vampire Knight, but all I found were fandubs on youtube... If you're looking for something official, I think you're going to have to wait a while. Unless you can speak German... but you already said that you can only understand English. *Sighs* English is the only language I can understand, too...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 10:36 By Honey-Bee.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
The only thing I know about are Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha.... xDD it's sad.....someone wanna fill me in on popular anime shows?

Eyeshield 21 (this one is hilarious! It's a sports anime, but it's still enjoyable for those who don't really like that sort of thing - like me - so I think you should give that one a try. It's in Japanese, but it's better in Japanese... the English version butchered it...-__-)

Mushi-shi (sorry I couldn't link the playlist directly... it kept changing into a video for some reason. *Shrugs* Just scroll down about halfway down the page and you'll find it. *Smiles* I just started watching this one a few days ago, but I'm loving it so far! The animation is absolutely beautiful) English.

Tsubasa Chronicle (So lovely! But I don't have a link... sorry) English.

xxxHolic (Same with Mushi-shi - just scroll down the page and xxxHolic should be at the very bottom. This is certainly worth watching - not only does it have humor, but it also has a lot of depth to it. It's one of the best animes I've ever seen!) English.

I have to go. My mum is rushing me off. Forgive any spelling mistakes...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 14:55 By Honey-Bee.
PickledPlum
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:English Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
SesshoumarusLady wrote:
Unfortunately, I think that they only made 13 episodes so I have been reading the manga which is well past that.

Good news for you perhaps. There are actually 26 episodes in total. The first season called Vampire Knight is 13 episodes long and there is a second season called Vampire Knight: Guilty that is also 13 episodes long. I do believe the manga still goes on past the second season ... why some of us are waiting on word of a third season. ::fingers crossed::

Logged Logged
Elenna
Pup
graphgraph

Logged Logged

DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh, I love that anime! I don't think they have dubbed the series yet, especially since Guilty just finished not too long ago. So I think you're just going to have to deal with subs for the time being.

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Lady
Pup
graphgraph
Hi, I love Vampire Knight!

I watched all of my english subbed episodes on a website called veoh. I wasn't able to find one that was english dubbed so I decided to watch the english subbed versions on that site.

Unfortunately, I think that they only made 13 episodes so I have been reading the manga which is well past that.

If you find a site that does, please let me know.

Sesshoumaru's Lady

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 09:17 By SesshoumarusLady.

Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Engligh Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Unfortunately I cannot name a site to go to for dubbed episodes. But, for introducing me to a new anime that is so very good, I give you karma!

Logged Logged
PickledPlum
Supporter
graphgraph
Ah, good series... just finished watching it myself about a month ago. I know what you mean about the subtitles... I often have to pause the video to make sure I get it all. And unfortunately with that said, I have some bad news for you... unless you want to watch a fandub (and I'm not sure someone has even completely fandubbed it)... you're out of luck for now. To my understanding the actual anime series has yet to be adapted into English. But some good news... if you like reading manga Viz Media seems to have put out six English volumes of Vampire Knight already.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
English Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm interested in watching the show called Vampire Knight but I can't seem to find one in English (they're all in Japanese) Not that it's not cool to listen to the Japanese but after a while I get sick of it becuase the subtitles go too fast and I only understand English xDD If any of you could find a site where this show is in English I would be very grateful and award you with karma

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 13:10 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
FleetingDream
Pup
graphgraph
Re:English Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Okay, this forum influenced me tie myself fown and try Vampire Knight and all I have to say is that I Love You guys for putting this up...It was an awesome show, deceception, romance and volience blended together to make the perfect smootie. Now I have new men to stalk across animes, too bad it was so short but I caught the hots for Kaname and Zero and mostly all the beautiful men from the show O.O

It's so hard to Choose!!!

Logged Logged
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:English Vampire Knight? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
So sorry about Vampire Knight. You won't find anything but a fan dub until it gets licensed and released over here. I get most of my news from Anime News Network. They don't list an English license as of yet, but it is only a matter of time I'm sure.

I would like to recommend some series that I enjoyed.

Saiyuki
Saiyuki Reload
Saiyuki Reload Gunlock
Fushigi Yuugi
Weiss Kreuz

These have all been licensed and released here. All English dubbed and available most everywhere. And all include a bunch of really hot guys. The Saiyuki series are all related so I would suggest watching them in order so you know what's going on. The first series has 50 episodes.

Hope you enjoy whatever you choose to watch. If you want more info on any of the series that I, or others recommend to you. Cruise over to animenewsnetwork.com and use their encyclopedia. It will give you more information than you ever wanted about any series, movie, or OVA. But most importantly, it will give you a synopsis of the storyline. That should make it easier for you to choose something you will enjoy.

Good luck.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.