Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
casting about... podcasts thread
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: casting about... podcasts thread
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:casting about... podcasts thread 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
Most of mine are for helping my study of Japanese. I also enjoy Anime Round Table and Review. The guys that do that podcast are totally nuts, and I love every minute of it!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
casting about... podcasts thread 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
I’m always looking for more podcasts to listen to. So, what podcasts do our fellow Dokugians subscribe to? Or at least like to listen to occasionally? What’s your list? Please give a brief description also, so we know what it is about.

Here’s my list:
Cartoon Radio Network Podcast with Dr. Don - themes and songs from cartoons (with the occasional retro 80’s / 90’s commercial)
GenY Retrocast - a podcast for those who were born between 1980 and 1990, talks about toys, cartoons, shows, etc. and since the hosts are Hawaiian, they also give the pigeon word of the day.
RetroforceGo - a retro gamers podcast
Masters cast - He-Man and She-Ra podcast
Muggle Cast - Harry Potter podcast
Renaissance Festival podcast- about renaissance festivals music, acts and more
Wandering Geek - well not the regular ones, just the WGPR (Podcast Radio) - the WG talks about cons and RPG / MMORPG gaming but WGPR plays filks Kurt has chosen to fit a theme, however random that theme is.
Mysterious Universe - topics like the paranormal, futuristic science, ancient history, UFO’s and the like. Kinda like Coast to Coast.
On Hold - a little of everything geeky
WARNING!!!! VERY LIGHTLY FLAVORED GM BE BELOW!
Fetish Flame - a podcast about fetishes, nuf said.

Does anyone sense a pattern here? *giggle*
So, again, what is your?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/08 12:20 By phishbon3s. Reason: Mama's little baby loves shorten.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.