Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Supreme Conquest and Updates...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Supreme Conquest and Updates...
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Supreme Conquest and Updates... 15 Years ago Karma: 9
I'd read go for it! I'm totally obcessed with reading fanfiction and 99.9% of the stories I read keeps my attention past the first chapter

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
HeartSpasm
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Supreme Conquest and Updates... 15 Years ago Karma: 4
As long as you don't drive yourself nutters by juggling two stories at once, I think you should give it a go. If it doesn't work out you can always put one on hiatus until you can finish the other off, or work on each one every other week.

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Supreme Conquest and Updates... 15 Years ago Karma: 3
I wouldn't mind Dany. I love your stories.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Supreme Conquest and Updates... 15 Years ago Karma: 216
as much as i love inupapa/sess and kags, i can't lie kiddy Kags in a tigger suit is making me want to read that fic more and more. I for one vote for both stories, updated once a week!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Supreme Conquest and Updates... 15 Years ago Karma: 91
OK, r0o asked me this in chat and i said we would take a poll as see what everyone thought then abide by the decision...

Would you accept an update for Supreme Conquest only once a week if I started a new story and posted it once a week as well?

Since I gave a sneak peek at the new fiction in the T-I-Double G-R Spells Kagome oneshot people are wanting to see the story. I can do more than one at once but I wouldn't be able to update Supreme Conquest more than once a week.

It's up to you folks, what do you want?

Danyealle

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.