Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
Smittee, is there a stage in the Cafe? I'm writing a small one-shot and I need to know if there is a stage to sing at. *giggle*
Thanks!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady_Angel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Do not feel lonely Smittee, I know how it feels. LOL.

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
Oh noes! I'm alone in chats again! Must resist pranks on Hiten. Must resist making Sesshy angrier than I have with pic I drew for Monti. ...Wait...what's this?
I don't want to do either? O.o I want to....clean? O.O

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Bad things. You don't want to leave Smittee alone for too long. She makes bets. And, when she makes bets, she looses them. When she looses them, people like Sesshomaru win. And you don't want that, do you?

I don't think you do. Not to mention other bad things happen, like Jaken becomes handsome and nice, and Inuyasha thinks he is a woman and bakes cakes for Jakotsu. Not to mention it gives room for Cedric to produce, and WE DON'T WANT THAT.

Let's not forget Muso is doing things with pies now...*shivers* Those monkeys...

By the way, Smittee may make a summary page here, so that when new people join chat, they know all that occurred....Like the Sesshopocalypse.

Until then, let's hope I'm not alone for too long. Chess with the Sess is not always a good thing.

*que the shock music* Dun Dun Duuuun!

Logged Logged

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Sorry, if that first post made little to no sense. I was really bored, while I try to bring myself to write. I will put down what has happened at the cafe though, considering even those who haven't been on in a while get confuzzled. I'm sure it is confusing, when we start talking about things that have happened, and forget not all witnessed it.

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
lol Smittee! I just saw this and it sure made me laugh.....

...................those darn monkeys....

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Smittee's Cafe-Part One!

These occurrences are written as best as Smittee can remember, without going into quadruple detail, making this Smittee unable to finish writing all that happened before next year. This is merely a detailed summary on all that has occurred in parts. If I miss anything large within these details, feel free to contact me, so that I may add them in. Remember, this is only Part One, so it will not have anything too recent. Thank you.

Soon after the Grand Opening of Smittee's Cafe, there came the quick and pleasurable capture of three demon men, only one seeming to enjoy this predicament. Then, shortly after that, forcing them to sign contracts, with only one of them didn't seem upset about that either. They now worked for me, being waiters and putting on shows on stage. These men were Sesshomaru, Inu Papa, and Koga. One can probably guess which one wanted to rip my head off. Then, shortly after, more were hired. There came Hiten and Bankotsu. We had, at first, Teen Shippo doing deliveries. He kept stealing the lolly pops, and was soon no longer delivery boy. Then Totosai, Myoga, and Hacchi were the delivery men. They soon vanished. Nobunaga came, and was very good at it, until Kanna decided she would be our delivery girl. Nobunaga tried to get the job again, and was suddenly relinquished of his soul by Kanna, hence his life was no more. Apparently one does not take her delivery and kidnapping services job. (Which, by the way, she still likes to kidnap characters, and ship them in boxes to us. Although, she tends to forget to punch air holes in the boxes, so we have to get the people out quickly.)

It was through Kanna's kidnappings that we tried to make Sesshomaru, who we now love to call Lord Grumpy Pants, at least a little happier. We special delivered to him Kagome, who only seemed to not want to be near him, no matter how many times her picked her up bridal style to his room. At the same time, Hiten and Bank seemed to be on a flirting-with-women competition. While this occurred, Monti, who was hired by Smittee, was playing with Bank, Hiten, and Koga's hair, whether it be one at a time, or just braiding the trio together.

If I remember correctly, soon came around Skye's birthday, hence the reason I will start Part Two soon. During the birthday time, when 2-3 people had a birthday, many crazy things began to occur.

Logged Logged

TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What happens, when Smittee is alone in chat 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Smittee.......I think what you just described happening in the chat explains some of your fanfics I've been looking over

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.