Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Have Sess and Kag ever actually had a one on one?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Have Sess and Kag ever actually had a one on one?
Gem_Fluffs
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Have Sess and Kag ever actually had a one on one? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Its so ironic how I was just about to post a forum question about this very same topic. (Sorta) I tried to read the rest of the manga from where the anime stopped but I could never quite find that place so I read the very last manga chapter available and Sesshomaru gave Kagome a dirty (as in mean not lustful lol) look and I was wondering if something had ever happened between the two of them...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Have Sess and Kag ever actually had a one on one? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
Thanks. I cracked up at the part where she was holding his mokomoko as a guide. XD I don't think Sesshomaru minded too much. Lol.

Edit: Congrats.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/09 20:38 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Have Sess and Kag ever actually had a one on one? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
Well, there are a few chapters where Sesshoumaru and Kagome were working together (or maybe Kagome was just following him... I don't really remember).

Anyway, here are the chapters:

Chapter 535
Chapter 536
Chapter 537
Chapter 538

Here are a few pages of Chapter 535 (I like to pretend that Sesshoumaru is concerned for her... I'm sure he isn't, but a girl can dream):

Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13

Man, I wish they were together like this more often. They make a pair. [img]

Edit: Yes! I've finally reached 100 posts! *Dances*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/09 20:38 By Honey-Bee.
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Have Sess and Kag ever actually had a one on one? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
I watched over half of the anime, but so far all the interactions I've seen between Sesshomaru and Kagome are when other parties are involved (ex. Miroku, Sango, Inuyasha, Shippo, etc.). What I would like to know (since I haven't explored much of the manga), is if there is/are any interactions between those two in the manga since it's longer than the anime? Any input is appreciated.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/09 20:12 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.