Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Smittee's Collab/RPness idea
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Smittee's Collab/RPness idea
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Smittee's Collab/RPness idea 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
"I was thing about a way to dye one's whiskers green, and always use so large a fan that it cannot be seen"- Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.

Good morrow, everyone! I have been pondering this idea for a while. What if there was a role play, possibly done through the messaging system, in which was made into a fan fiction on Dokuga? Yes, we have the Dokuga Collaborators, in which I joined, but I was thinking how much fun that would be on a larger scale. Being a role player and a writer, I love it whent hey mix. I use to do such things during French Class all the time, and I enjoyed it then, as I do now. (I wonder how I kept straight A's in that class. )

I'd like to know who else likes this idea, and would love to do it.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Smittee's Collab/RPness idea 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 91
i'll do it

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Smittee's Collab/RPness idea 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
dokuga.com/index.php?option=com_groupjive&task=showgroup&groupid=26&Itemid=109

I think that's the link...Okay, this was the group made for this ideaness. Thank you for suggesting, Nobody! *huggles*

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.