Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All About Bras...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All About Bras...
Nefret
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
During a rather odd discussion with a friend earlier today, the question of the correct way to put on a bra came up, and I discovered that apparently the way I do it is "weird".

So, I figured, since we're mostly female here (and the males are welcome to chip in too ), I could find out if I'm actually odd, or if said friend is out to lunch.

Anyway, the way I was taught was to put it on backwards, do the clasp up at the front, spin it around, slip my arms through the straps, and TA-DA!

However, said friend is apparently magical and double-jointed, because she puts it on forwards (slipping arms through the straps) and does the clasp up at the back (something I have never been capable of doing *headdesk*).

So - the question is: how do you put on your bra?

(C'mon... back me up here, ladies!)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ALeigh09
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I think your friend is out to lunch, so to speak. That's how I put my bra on. Its simple and quick. Haha. Though I was never taught, my mom made me figure it out on my own. Possibly because I was growing up to fast for her...

Logged Logged
Nefret
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Woo! Good to know I'm not alone.

We should start a society - The International Association For Ladies Who Put Bras On Front to Back, or something.

Logged Logged
I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Well... out of habit, I put on all my bra's like I do my push-up's... and with them... I'm a bit strange. I was always told that the correct way to put on a push up bra was to put it on front to front, and to lean down so your boobs are 'perky.'

But that's just me.

Logged Logged

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
This is an interesting topic we've got here. I have always put mine on backwards, and then turned it around. Even push-up bras. I just do a lot of creative adjusting to get the 'cleavage' I so desperately need.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 28
I put mine on the way your friend does, Nefret.

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 19
I put mine on SOOOOO differently. since my booblies are so big i cant just do the but it on backwards and turn it around, it doesn't work well for me and the putting it on front ways and hooking it is a no go as well i can take it off that way just not back on SOOOOO i hook mine then put it on like i would a shirt then like someone said above me rearrange them so they are in the bra how i want them cleavage wise.

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Well, I'm one of those people who put the bra facing front with my arms already through the straps and hook it together in the back. Never had any problem with doing it this way.

Logged Logged
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Ohohohoho~

I put mine on the "right" way, is it? And I find it extremely odd to do it any other way. But I do understand a bit, because sometimes I have to zip up a dress that way! HAHA!

But I really want to brag about how I got these bargain priced push up bras this past weekend! They're amazing and give my usually concave chest some shadow and cleavage!!!! Really amazing xD Push up is all I wear now

Logged Logged

Nefret
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I bow down in awe to anyone who can do their bra up behind their back. I'm hopelessly inept at it.

And I'd never heard that before, I Agree. (Although now I'm deeply curious... ) *shuffles off to find that push-up bra that I haven't seen in years*

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Wow! I thought most women put their bras on the way I do. Apparently Nefret and I are in the minority. I can put it mine on frontways, and then fasten it. But for some reason it feels uncomfortable for the rest of the day when I do it like that, no matter how much adjusting I do.

Logged Logged

elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
LOL. I'm the complete opposite. If I hook it in front and spin it around, I would feel like my breasts were not in the right position.

I guess it has something to do with my need to be somewhat already in the bra cups before I hook it all together.

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
*blinks slowly* Am I the only person who just uses their bra to hold them up and has never thought about how to maximize cleavage/appearance/perkiness...? Have I been doing something wrong? O_o

Er...and I put it on backwards, then turn it around. Because it's effective. *shrugs*

Logged Logged
scifiknitwit
Pup
graphgraph
Personally, I put on mine with the front to the front, but upside down and then flip it up. So far it appears that I am alone in that. Its just how my mom taught me. Works pretty well for regular and push ups.

Logged Logged
I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
The only reason I ever thought about my boobs and their perkiness, is because of my sister. She makes me think about it.

Honestly, though, I have tried putting it on backwards. That way is the way that's weird for me. I've also (when i was drunk) pulled mine on by stepping into it. It had already been hooked and for some reason I didn't think I could unhook it. So I just stepped into it and pulled it up. Dude... it was really hard to do!

Heh, yeah... BTW, have any luck Nefret? XD

Logged Logged

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 15
Nefret wrote:
During a rather odd discussion with a friend earlier today, the question of the correct way to put on a bra came up, and I discovered that apparently the way I do it is "weird".

So, I figured, since we're mostly female here (and the males are welcome to chip in too ), I could find out if I'm actually odd, or if said friend is out to lunch.

Anyway, the way I was taught was to put it on backwards, do the clasp up at the front, spin it around, slip my arms through the straps, and TA-DA!

However, said friend is apparently magical and double-jointed, because she puts it on forwards (slipping arms through the straps) and does the clasp up at the back (something I have never been capable of doing *headdesk*).

So - the question is: how do you put on your bra?

(C'mon... back me up here, ladies!)

I do it your way. (I don't know how your friend can manage it the other way! Very flexible I guess ). Though I am partial to the bras that have the clasp in front between your tatas. Usually more money though .

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
Nefret
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I Agree wrote:

Heh, yeah... BTW, have any luck Nefret? XD

Can't find the push-up LOL. Feels weird to do it with a regular though -- not sure if I read your description right, but I think I might be the most hopeless girl ever when it comes to bra clasps because I had trouble getting it done up. I think I'll have to stick to the ol' do up and twist ... for my own safety.

And Tally, I'm with you - if I had a say in things I'd want less cleavage rather than more, so I don't generally try to maximise.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 91
I do the backwards bit and always have, that's the way i was taught. Well, with a normal bra (has no need for a bra that gives me the illusion of extra cleavage-illusion of LESS might be nice though...). But, i now yank em on like a shirt because all i wear is sports bras! Great invention those!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
sempai19
Pup
graphgraph
So I used to clasp my bra in the front, upside down, and then spin it back and flip up to put it on. I did that until I had the better built bras that you spend too much money on to bee that rough with. Now I clasp front and twist to the back.

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 42
I put mine on the dbl jointed way I guess... when you hook it behind your back. All that fluffing an cleveage maximizing.. I don't even try it with my itty-bitties... most the time if Im just chillin in the house I dont even bother with the bra >.< just a snug under shirt

I do have a friend who does that whole claspey in the front thing and flip it around.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
While we're on the subject of boobs, it seems as if most of us either have too much or too little. For those of you who have too much, maybe you all would consider donating to those of us who have too little.

I'll be the first on the donor list!

Logged Logged

Sirinya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I put mine on and just reach behind and clasp then adjust/ pull them down to cover the girls. o_O Or... front clasp bras = <3
I always feel like there's too many steps if you clasp it in the front and spin it around.

Logged Logged
Miss_Moon
Pup
graphgraph
um am i the only one who clasp it in the back then puts arms through the straps?

Logged Logged

the moon heals and saves
Nefret
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Lady Sianna wrote:
While we're on the subject of boobs, it seems as if most of us either have too much or too little. For those of you who have too much, maybe you all would consider donating to those of us who have too little.

I'll be the first on the donor list!

You can expect them in the post by tomorrow. Good riddance, I say.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 91
Gladly, when do you want them?

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.