Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Complaints about life in general
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Complaints about life in general
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Complaints about life in general 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Okay, I wasn't really sure where to put this, but it's a thread to complain about what's going on now, something that happened before, anything you want to get off your chest. I'll go first...

My life is SNAFU. My husband called into work one day last week(after having been laid off for 5 weeks and having twisted his ankle durning his time off he said he needed a "recovery day" ) and today they informed him that he is fired. He has a chance to appeal this decision, but I doubt it's going to do any good since they are trying to cut people everywhere they can there. I seriously just want to kill him right now. The worst part was that he asked me if I was going to leave him. And god would it be a lie if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind. I had told him when he called off that it was a bad idea. I had begged him not to do it, it was almost the weekend and he needed to tough it out until then, but like a typical male he got it in his head that he wanted to call off and nothing I could say or do would deter him. Now we are screwed. Fin.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/12 08:58 By ~Wick3d Ang3l~.

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Complaints about life in general 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
i know the feeling, the economy is so bad. lots of places are letting people go left and right. and since people have no jobs, they have no money to pump back into the economy to help eleviate some of the stress. It even hit some of the areas in my community that some would be considered the upper echelon, they to have tightened their purse strings and many well respected companies have closed their doors. well i suppose theres always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Logged Logged
possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Complaints about life in general 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I had to take my car in for a tune-up. Of course it isn't the simple type of tune-up, it is the one where "we can't reach the plugs unless we pull the engine" type of tune-up...

cha-ching!

But that isn't what this post is about... I had to have the light bulb in the console replaced. (It is the lightbulb that illuminates the transmission so you can see what gear you are shifting into at night.)

The bulb itself was $3.00, the labor to dismantle the console was $45.00.

WTF?!?

$50.00 to change a freakin' bulb?!?

Now I know what to charge for this service at home. I wonder what I need to charge for changing the toilet paper roll...

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Complaints about life in general 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
It got below zero here last night and now my pipes are frozen, wih absolutely no hope of this changing anytime soon as it is not supposed to get over 20F until after Saturday. Seriously... Can something go right for once? I don't think I'm asking for too much, but apparently I am. I must have been a horrible person in a past life or something becasue karma hates me...

Logged Logged

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.