Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Scar Update
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Scar Update
Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Scar Update 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Hello,

Yes I am in fact alive. Though, still soulless and annoyed about the state of the world. (Which of you new witches conjured up the Covid pancake? I see you on Tiktok! Stop cord burning and smudging incorrectly, for for the love of everything stop trying to summon things. This is how you get cursed with voodoo type shiiizzz. I’m throw a chicken foot at y’all. Now knock it off )

-cough- as i was saying…. I am alive and yes I am aware its been a year for me to log in. Sometimes the big sad and life like to throat punch you out of no where.

Anyway for those who have messaged me you are truly a blessing, thank you for your praise and concern. I am sorry I disappeared.

Now my dearest of people:

drink your water, don’t skip your next meal, take a shower/bath, take a moment to breath, wash your hands, don’t wear shoes that are too tight, don’t bully anyone, Oh! And remember not to let the a—— holes get you down.

Also for my babies part of the Alphabet Mafia: the holidays can be very rough, makes sure you surround yourself with kind people and a warm place to lay your head.

And remember no one survives going against the family.

That ^ bit goes for anyone in this community if someone is hurting you. Please seek help. Even if its a teacher, your neighbor, a police officer, a doctor. Seriously, please seek help if you need it. If you need resources, please message me; I will do my best to find some for you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.