Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Be careful out there, my pretties!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Be careful out there, my pretties!!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Be careful out there, my pretties!! 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Hey all!!!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I (your intrepid Wiccan) am kinda floating in and out. The Oxford school shooting in Michigan was relatively near my home, and I have a grandniece who was in a classroom right near where the shooting was taking place. I'm monitoring various news feeds for updates and trying to process having something this horrific happen in my little corner of the world, plus still working full time.

That said, PLEASE, be careful with your ratings, author's notes, and such. Our dear Danyealle-sama is distracted from going through the site to check for compliance and as her back-up, I'm kinda distracted too. We will GREATLY appreciate you all being the kind, upstanding, wonderful folks we know you are, and monitoring your stuff while we're off dealing with Real Life.

Thank you all so much for your ongoing kindness, consideration, and assistance, as well as all you INCREDIBLE stories!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Be careful out there, my pretties!! 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Son of a @#$%^&*(@#$%

Wicc, I’m so sorry to hear that was close by and poor grandniece! Pls tell me she is okay?!

I’m still hanging out in the M category for everything

Hope your Thanksgiving was pleasant!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Be careful out there, my pretties!! 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Scar wrote:
Son of a @#$%^&*(@#$%

Wicc, I’m so sorry to hear that was close by and poor grandniece! Pls tell me she is okay?!

I’m still hanging out in the M category for everything

Hope your Thanksgiving was pleasant!

Grandniece is physically fine... mentally... time will tell if she & her mom (our niece) will get through this well or not. This is a tough one for our family, for sure. Thanks so much for asking, sweetheart!!!

Hanging out in the M/MA realm is all cool w/me, obviously from all the stuff I read! And, yes, Thanksgiving was quiet, but nice. Gotta love Turkey Day with all the trimmings! Hope yours was good as well!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Be careful out there, my pretties!! 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
I hope the school has some resources for them. If not I know there are a few groups that have some resources for both children and family dealing with that. When I saw the headline I just got angry. Like when i went to school in the 90s to 00s it wasn’t something that we dealt with. Sure Columbine, but back then it was like a one off. Now, my godchildren are in elementary school and I really worry.

Mine was alright, I worked. Saving the world for bad guys, but one of our “lunch ladies” was so sweet to cook all of us on shift a Turkey and all the fixings. I totally cried, since this is my first in my new state away from family and friends. So I got adopted by her, its totally sweet.

I suggest a petition to the world: 2020,2019, and 2021 were not real and we are all 3 years younger then we are.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.