Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Appreciations and thank you!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Appreciations and thank you!
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Appreciations and thank you! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
Hello!
You know that moment when it's hard to put words on paper... This is it for me now. I am sure many of us, including me, now have a tiring stressful time. I just wanted to say a big thank you to this community. thank you! Thank you for being here and continuing this. Lately I only lurk and read to sometimes escape the reality or to just relax. And I feel guilty that I didn't review lately even though I like what I read. You know that feeling when you don't want to talk to anyone, even chat or write... So with this I want to apologize and say thank you! Thank you to the authors that continue writing and posting, thank you to the moderators and Wiccan especially! Thanks for being there. Thanks for being a light in the darkness. Here I feel safe and at home. So thank you! Hope everyone is relatively well. I wish all of you good luck! Take care of yourself and stay safe!
P.s. sorry I didn't know in that thread to post this, hope it's ok.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Appreciations and thank you! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
This is the perfect place for your post, Natalia, and I am so glad to hear that Dokuga is providing you with a safe, comfortable place during this hard time!! I must admit that I, too, have been reading a lot without doing as much reviewing as I should.

I TRY to remember, but sometimes it's like Natalia said, and I don't feel like even typing. Still, all our beautiful stories from all our terrific, talented authors are here, waiting for us when we need 'em.

Please know that I, too, deeply appreciate everyone who contributes to this site, especially during this time (special shout-outs to Danyealle-sama and DemonQueen17!!). You are part of our Dokuga family, whether you just lurk and read, write and post, or help people find those fics they lost!

THANKS DOKUGA and STAY SAFE & WELL!
<3
<3
<3

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Appreciations and thank you! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 156
Reviews are great and awesome but definitely not necessary. Sometimes you simply don't have the energy and the writers understand that. Just take care of yourself, first and foremost! No need to force yourself!

Thank you so much for such a sweet and heartfelt message, it really brightened my day to read this. It is so amazing what a wonderful safe haven fandom can be! We have so many lovely people in our fandom (and you know well who you are! )and I've always felt at home at Dokuga! The SessKag community has definitely been such a big pillar of support for me for which I'm more grateful than words can say.

Thank you everyone for being there and being awesome and doing what you do! Please take care and stay safe, everyone!

Logged Logged
StormieLikeWeather
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Appreciations and thank you! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
This is such a wonderful thread Natalia. Thank YOU! I hope more people see it and join in!

Dokuga is such a wonderful place (as well as all the other sites where we can post and read and pour our hearts out). Thank you for all the hard work of Wiccan and the mods, the writers, and readers. It's the whole community that has really made this such a sanctuary. It's been a haven for many years and I'm hoping for many more.

Cheers to everyone, and stay safe out there!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.