Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fundraise for a Volunteer Activity
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fundraise for a Volunteer Activity
Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fundraise for a Volunteer Activity 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 9
Good day to everyone here!

Hello to my fellow dokuga members, I have been part of this family for quite a long time, and have written a few stories myself, and now please allow me to take a moment of your time for my fundraising campaign.

I am Maria Mica Garcia, 19 years old, and a Biochemistry undergraduate at University of Santo Tomas, Philippines.
Aside from being involved in research and development, I am also passionate about joining volunteer activities so I could share my talent and skills.

May I humbly ask for your support for my volunteer activity for the ASEAN 2017 that would take place in South Korea this coming August 2017?

I registered and got accepted as one of the youth delegates for the South Korea ASEAN 2017 with the primary aim of discussing the issues of poverty in the ASEAN communities.

I received a 30% scholarship from the Korean government but the remaining participation price is still steep, plus the need for my roundtrip airfare, and visa processing. It could amount to 1500 US dollar, or more.

I am merely asking for your support in any way you can provide whether by sharing my story and in other ways that you could think of.

Hope to hear what you think about this!

Thank you so much! Please try to visit this link as well: www.youcaring.com/mariamicagarcia-814128

Warm Regards,
Maria Mica Garcia

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fundraise for a Volunteer Activity 6 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 21
Maria,

I sent this to my brother who has ties to the Filipino community through a sister in law here in the States, I wanted you to know.

I'm nervous to say anything because I'm hoping the community responds but there's never a guarantee.

Wishing you the best of success,
Ami

Logged Logged
Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fundraise for a Volunteer Activity 6 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 9
I am still grateful that you cared enough to share my fundraising campaign link! Thanj you very much, wishing you lots of blessings!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.