Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any Dragon Ball Z Fans?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any Dragon Ball Z Fans?
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
So I'm thinking my next fanfiction project will be a Vegeta/Bulma, and was wondering if anyone else remembers watching and enjoying the series when they were young. If so, who is your favorite character and why?

I absolutely adore Vegeta, I think he, and Piccolo are the absolute bomb. The only characters I really look forward to when watching. They're both dark enough, rough enough and interesting enough to pique my interest. Vegeta especially. His pride, arrogance, dedication and hilarious insults made DBZ awesome whenever he was on the scene.

I'm not a fan of Goku and I think Krillin was a complete waste of space. I hated him the moment he was introduced in Dragon Ball.

Though I do have a proclivity for the darker side of life, so I may be a bit biased.

Anyway, who is your favorite and least favorite?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/13 01:27 By Sessakag.

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
I was a fan, years ago, it's been years since I watched the series. I prefer the old one not the newish one the Dragon Ball GT I think it's called. I couldn't bear to watch it more than once. It was so un-Dragon Ball Z'ish. It was terrible.

Vegeta will always be my favourite.

He's a dorky power hungry creep, but he has Trunks and marries Bulma, and he dies for them so he can save his family during the Majin Buu arc. He's redeemable. Yay!

Goku, can't stand him, he's strong but silly and really treats his family badly.

I do like Chichi though she's funny.

Piccolo is made of win even for a plant man, although Dende is also made of win.

Green guys are cool and environmentally friendly.

Although Shenlong that dragon guy will always be number one.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/05 16:53 By Pyre.
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
Excuse me while I power up...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/05 17:45 By KbWritesSesskag.
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4

Logged Logged

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I'm a fan. I binge watched Dargon Ball all the way through GT around Christmas last year. Before that I watched it when it came on TV years ago. I've only watched the first few episodes of the new DB Supers when it first came out, and at this point I can't even remember so I'm going to have to binge watch the new season too.

My favorite characters are Piccolo, the Dragon, and Goku. At least Goku when he's being serious.

Anyone know if DB Supers is any good now that its a got a good number of episodes behind it?

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
DB Super?

Oh! I didn't know that! I googled it just to find out more. I like what I see. XD. The animation is clean, although we don't have a Eng-Dub just yet, but I think there was a movie or something and an anime. Both look good. I am looking forward to Vegeta's 'My Bulma' freak-out moment. I saw snips of it on Youtube. It was hilarious, especially when Goku teases him about it.

Bulma seems to like slapping/punching people alot for being mean to her.

With a hubby like Veggy, well, who can blame her?

Also hilarious.

Thanks for the heads-up Serena!

Don't know if there are heaps of eps out, I do think that the Eng-sub ones are.

Not sure where though online.

Cheers.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/06 22:01 By Pyre.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Your welcome Pyreite.

Here are two places they can be found:

www.dragonballsuper.tv

kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Super

I use the kiss anime one to watch all the Dragon Balls. It has subtitles, not sure if the other site does, and there are 50 episodes so far. I believe there's a new episode every Sunday.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/07 02:26 By Serena530.
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
I'm waiting for more episodes for Super. I hear it's more centered on Vegeta. I hope so, he is my all time favorite, my one and only since day one. Goku is too stupid and goody goody for me, and the fact that everyone is always waiting for him is highly annoying. I get sick of that same song and dance.

I've seen a little of super here and there on youtube though, mostly Vegeta scenes. So far, seems hilarious.

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Also has anyone see the Team Four Star dubs. It's call Dragonball Z Abridged. It is absolutely hilarious! It's on youtube.

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 64
Unfortunately I haven't seen the one where they are young but I do Love Bulma/Vegeta ficts, there's not too many of them out there. It'd be great to see another, can't wait to see what you come up with ^_^

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
Yeah, I noticed the small number of Bulma/Vegeta fanfics and am dying to try my hand at it considering Vegeta's character. He's such a pliable character, he can play both fields of good and bad and make you love him no matter what side he's on. He has so many facets that the possibilities are endless and Bulma is much the same. It's a heady combination, those two and I'm so tempted to dive right in lol but I want to finish my other fanfic first >.< What a dilemma.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/13 01:35 By Sessakag.

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Any Dragon Ball Z Fans? 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 58
Oh, geez! In high school, a whole pack of us would rush home in time to watch DB/DBZ/DBGT, Gundam Wing, and Batman: The Animated Series. My brother and I even tracked down a copy of one of the DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi video games to the envy of our friends. The manga is really good, too.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.