Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
crazy talk
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: crazy talk
*Rukiafighter*
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
crazy talk 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Hello fellow sesshyxkags fans! I know what your thinking when you see the topic you think sounds dumb but had to shorten my description and(just give it a try) all those brave enough to give it a try here it is. What I meant was not literally batman and superman being childern of sesshomaru but if he had twins, either male or female I'd imagine their personas to be that of superman and batman

Boom!! yep sparking revelation(sarcastic)

the reason I came up with that idea or concept is because of all the talk going around about the new moive Batman v. Superman. What I wanted to suggest is
Can someone turn that into
A challenge?
I would love to see fanfic on Dokuga on this. I feel like I would do one myself hopefully. So that was my little idea that I wanted to share (first time I've ever written a discussion on forum)
So whats your thoughts on this fans sounds good or bad ,maybe even a little bit of both who knows?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/12/30 05:59 By Kxs27.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:batman & superman could be sesshys kids (just try) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 57
Isn't that more of a crossover rather than an Inuyasha single fandom fanfiction?

I mean you could do it, but you'd really have to know both fandoms to do it successfully.
Believe me when I say that it's not an easy thing to write convincingly. I've not ever seen it done in fanfiction properly to the point where I'd invest time and energy in reading the fanfic itself.

A good challenge I think for the courageous.

It would be a challenge in itself to do the idea justice, although a simple art crossover might be easier too than a fanfic challenge.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
*Rukiafighter*
Pup
graphgraph
*insert nonsense*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/12/30 06:01 By Kxs27.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:batman & superman could be sesshys kids (just try) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Emi wrote:
Well it wouldnt be a crossover more of stating a comparison between sesshomarus twins (pretend they exist either gender)and batman and superman kind of thing but thank you for yur reply an
d support

Actually, on this site, it would HAVE to be marked and attributed as a crossover. Anytime you use elements of another fandom, published work, song, or anything that isn't specifically InuYasha, you HAVE to declare it and attribute it to its creators. Please keep this in mind:

http://www.dokuga.com/forum/34-authors-tools/51606-dokuga-authors-tutorial-attribution#51606

Thank you!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

*Rukiafighter*
Pup
graphgraph
*insert sincere apology to Administrator and person who corrected me (because i didn't at the time read the rules for copyright items and such)*
P.S. -Now i have

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/12/30 06:08 By Kxs27.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.