Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
not sure if you noticed...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: not sure if you noticed...
KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
not sure if you noticed... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 17
I just wanted to give a huge shout out and thank you to the wonderful Admins here. While lurking earlier between stories I came across two forum posts in French detailing the wonders of two name brand shoes. Basically forum spam. By the time I came back to the site, both posts were gone. There are few people in the world who would work at odd hours for no pay to essentially babysit a website to keep the worst of the interwebs out.

This is why Dokuga is such a great place and we owe it all to the Admins.

Thank you all!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:not sure if you noticed... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
On behalf of our intrepid bunch of Admins and our Technical Guru... all of whom volunteer to help keep us running, THANK YOU for the shout-out!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:not sure if you noticed... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 17
You are very welcome! It was sheer chance that I saw that, and not everyone realizes how much work goes on behind the scenes. Just giving credit where credit is due!

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:not sure if you noticed... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 59
Awww, but, but SHOES!!!!

But, all kidding aside, I totally agree, Kou-san. As someone who has lurked around Dokuga since its birth and a frequent visitor to many other fanfiction sites, I have to give the Admins SOO much credit. No one gets paid, everyone does it for the love of the site, love of fanfiction, love of the culture and, of course, love of all things Sess/Kag (and by association, anything within the InuVerse)!! This site is so well structured, well maintained and sees so few glitches compared to other sites, it's amazing that it is fan run. It is definitely a testament to the hard work that the admins and others put in on their own time.

That being said, thank you as well, for your vigilance. What keeps Dokuga great is our community. We are all responsible for keeping this place a comfortable, enjoyable place for all, so it is our responsibility to let the admins know when somethings out of whack or if someone isn't following the rules.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:not sure if you noticed... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Thank you, Emiko!! And you make a very good point about our members being just as vigilant as us Admins... without you folks to tell us what we may have missed, we'd have a lot more problems than just a few spammers. So, THANK YOU TO ALL OUR MEMBERS!! You make our jobs easier every time you let us know when you find problems.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.