Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
iPad mini case
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: iPad mini case
Szira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
iPad mini case 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello fellow humans!
I just got a new iPad mini and I'm having the damnedest time finding a case. I would love a sesshomaru one but can't find. Has anyone run across anything like this?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:iPad mini case 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 57
Szira wrote:
Hello fellow humans!
I just got a new iPad mini and I'm having the damnedest time finding a case. I would love a sesshomaru one but can't find. Has anyone run across anything like this?

There probably are some out there or similar in the Inuyasha fandom memorabillia. Most company's do make weird print ones of characters etc.

I've had a look, but not found anything useful.

Sorry.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/27 21:31 By Pyre.
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:iPad mini case 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 59
Have you any interest in making one?

The wonders of mod podge!! Inexpensive (~$8 for an 8 oz bottle and can be found at WalMart, Amazon, almost anywhere with a crafting section) and versatile - although I am shooting myself in the foot here by giving out a crafter's not-so secret, lmao.

In this way, you can choose the case you want, choose the Sesshy photo you want and have a case that is 100% unique! There are various formulas that you can try, depending on how durable you want it, and tons and tons of how to videos and instructables (an actual DIY site) on the web. Regular mod podge is wonderful stuff as it is, but there is also hard coat and waterproof. I just wouldn't recommend hard coat on the bendy areas. You can even add decorative items with E6000 or w/e adhesive works and then mod podge over the whole thing to seal it. Now you've got a case all your own.

Ooooh, and, no, I don't represent or make any $$ by promoting the product, lol. I just use it for EVERYTHING, including cosplay!!!

I know it's not exactly what you're asking for, but I hope you take a dive and make an attempt. You might love it!

Cheers!
<3 L

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.