Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello What other Anime or manga
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hello What other Anime or manga
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
OOO Yay o other ghost hunt fan oOo I love Kenshin too how could I forget lol

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Hiya

Few things to say but one of the question I have was what other Anime or Manga made you go Fan crazy over with and still go back re- watch or read again.

My faves have to be Bey-blade ( originals lol ), I had some good time with Naruto as well but I feel off the wagon because I lost where I was opps, Ghost hunt , Power rangers and Love Fairy tail right now

My second question is anyone up to being a Beta read in a other realm other than Inuyasha I been desperate in searching for a beta for my Fairy tail story.

Logged Logged

Misaki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Oh, I love Ghost Hunt! Bleach is also one of my favorites along with rurouni kenshin. I just started to watch a new one called Yona of the Dawn, and it is so amazing, I love it so much. Soul Eater and D.N Angel are also super amazing. I also love Studio Ghibli movies like Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart and Tales from Earthsea. *sigh* I have too much free time.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/24 21:02 By kags.Sessfanforeverlife. Reason: Spelling

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 109
Oh don't even get me started on "Yona..." My sister introduced me to it right before I left for my study abroad. Best show I have seen for a while!
I definitely reread/ rewatch my Ruroken. It's more sentimental than anything else. Funny thing, I was actually putting my bookshelf back in order today, and I stumbled across some of the old Ruroken books.
I absolutely love to rewatch/reread "Honey and Clover" more than anything else I've ever seen. I just connected with that story on such a deep level. It reminds me of my college days and their antics remind me of myself as a student (now and back when I was an undergrad).

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 57
I've watched more anime than read manga. Naruto, I started off with the anime, and read parts of the manga to read ahead story-wise. Stopped watching the anime after awhile 'cause of lack of interest. I still like the series, but my interest lie elsewhere now.

Love Studio Gibli films, and a few others in the anime-ville like Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell, Inuyasha, Sword of a Stranger, Spice and Wolf, a little Ninja Scroll, and Sailor Moon, although I was more of a comic-gurl than a manga-reader.

You could only get like Spiderman etc comicwise when I was growing up. Not a peep of anime anywhere. Found out about that stuff later on with like Sailor Moon.

And sorry don't beta.

Plenty do.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
Mmh, the two manga I've re-read the most are Nakamura Yoshiki's Tokyo Crazy Paradise and Skip Beat! There is just something quite compelling/addictive about her storytelling, and I love how rounded she makes her characters. With these two series I can never just go to re-read a single chapter or story arc I enjoyed, because even if I try I still find myself reading it chapters and chapters later.

Logged Logged
4everinbluejeans
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Manga: The only manga I used to collect was Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge (The Wall Flower) . I used to borrow from friends in High School. Then I discovered reading manga online haha. Before it was all Shonen and Shoujo manga (DB, Sailor moon, Ranma 1/2, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin etc) then I started with Josei and Psychological ones and I was hooked! Current favorite would be Hapi Mari and Mars.

Anime: Technically my first anime was Voltes V and Daimos (I was born in late 80s so those were the once we often watch on re-runs ;^^) My cousins introduce me to DBZ and Yuyu Hakusho the rest is history! Haha Currently, not following new ones but the fandom I kept faithful to I were those rather older ones like DB series, Cowboy Bebop, WHR, Wolf's Rain, Ergo Proxy, Inu Yasha, Ranma 1/2 .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/14 17:43 By NayaHaefnir.

There was a reason I collided into you. - Susie Suh
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 34
I am a sucker for a good anime. I have a list of awesome ones to watch:

Skip Beat!(Hilarious and very close to the manga) SUBBED ONLY
Sword Art Online (just watch and try not to fall in love with the main guy i dare you)DUBBED
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (aside from 8 controversial episodes its pretty good)SUBBED
Kaichou wa Maid Sama (USUI is mine. So watch but be aware I will fight for him)BOTH BUT THE SUB IS BETTER
White Albumn 2 (warning the last episode is a little mature nothing shows but it strongly hints so be warned and i cant stop thinking about this one.)SUBBED ONLY

i have more but i gave a top 5.

I am a hopeless romantic and these shows just give me chills.I go back and watch them over and over. I hope you enjoy them.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Let's see....

I could watch/read Digimon over and over and over again. I have read Saiyuki repeatedly, but recently had to sell it as an emergency (curse those emergencies).

I love dotHack(any), and would watch Rurouni Kenshin any day. Ghost in the Shell, Armitage...

I'm going to stop my list there. I would have to say more anime than manga, but that's because of the ease of watching vs reading.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Omyouji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
So, there was a phase in my life where reading manga pretty much dominated my existence, so my list is long.

anime wise, i'm pretty darn picky. But I have to say, my numero uno would be Ranma 1/2. Seriously, boy who turns into girl when cold water is splashed on him after falling in a cursed chinese spring while training named Ranma is arranged to be married to hard headed tom boy Akane by father who also turns into a panda when cold water is splashed bc of same training in china??!?!?!? How can you go wrong!!

Honourable mentions in Anime would be Eureka, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Kodocha and lupin III.

Now, manga. Oh man, gotta rack my brain for my faves.

ANYTHING by Ohmi Tomu is my favourite. I've literally read and own every single manga she's written. Midnight Secretary is probably my favourite by her (definitely MA, no YIMs please!) Kyouhei's personality is what I would see a modern day Sessho being like.

As for others, I prefer to read mature, and very dark manga, but sometimes I read not so intense manga too. Eureka is a big one (amazing manga) Kokomo No Omocha (kodocha is the anime, but I prefer the manga) Hana Yori Dango is probably my favourite, non smutty manga. They do have some really adult themes but not nearly as explicit as Midnight Secretary. Peach Girl is also amazing, and the spin off, Sae's Story is amazing as well. OH and Kimi Wa Petto, HIGHLY recommended.

Now, for the dark stuff. Mars is one i'd really highly recommend reading. Mars is a beautifully drawn, older manga that is in a class of it's own. Life is another great series but VERY dark and highlights a lot of issues around bullying.

Honourable mentions include: Hapi Mari, Private Prince, Usagi Drop, Sekai wo Bokura no Tameni, Mitsuiro Devil, Hotaru no Hikari, Biyaku Cafe and Desire Climax (NO YIMS, VERY SMUT.)

that's like, a quarter of my list of favourites *huffs* i am an otaku, loud and proud

Logged Logged

Jackie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
Sabagebu! Survival Game Club(only subbed), Nichijou(only subbed), and Daily lives of High school Boys(only subbed) are just some of the few anime that I enjoy re-watching. I love watching anime's that focus more on humor.

This is a video clip from Sabagebu. Rated T.

Logged Logged
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hello What other Anime or manga 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 12
For me, stuff that I watched again and again:

Bromance: Haikyuu! Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (the feels, gorgeous art)

Shojo: Skip Beat!, Gekkan Shojo Nozaki Kun (never heard of this? It is a GEM, amazing, brilliant show, you will never regret watching it)

Ecchi: No Game No Life (this show is incredible, it got me and my friends laughing so hard)

Mainstream: Detective Conan, Gin Tama, Fate Zero/Stay Night (because the art is top top top, unlimited budgets, good philosophy, best anime villain!)

Cute/Slice of Life: Barakamon

Current Obsession: Gangsta

Won't mention Ghibli's films lol.

As for MANGA, the only thing I follow is Skip Beat! And honestly, I don't think I would reread any manga.

Finally, if anyone love humor, I suggest you watch Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun and No Game No Life. They are shows that are very interesting, entertaining and funny, that keep your seat on the edge, and none of the episodes will ever disappoint you.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/25 05:24 By DN Silence.

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.