Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess/kag Horoscope sign
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess/kag Horoscope sign
Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/kag Horoscope sign 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
I have been through alot of horoscope post over tumblr and it just left me wondering.
If Sesshomaru and Kagome had a horoscopse sign,which would it be?
To me I thought it would be Capricorn and Aries
Because they're extreme opposites~
and here are the reason why I thought it would describe them!
Aries:
1)A fire sign
2)Personality:"Let's get started!" is an Aries woman's battle cry. Eager and enthusiastic, she is the alpha female of the pack, always at the front of the queue and kick-starting everything from projects to dinner dates. A fearless and natural leader, an Aries woman is charismatic, energetic, and dynamic. She looks forward to new challenges and novel situations, and is up at the crack of dawn each day, raring to go. This is because for the Ram, every day is bound to be exciting and rewarding. She has a marvelous sense of adventure and can be extremely playful.

Capricorn:
1)An earth sign
2)Ambitious, determined, and practical - these traits sum up the Capricorn personality. He is happy to tread along a brow-beaten path, climbing steep hills and weathering nasty storms, as long as he knows that triumph awaits him at the mountain's peak. He wants to get to the top to reap the rewards. The benefits of success are fame, prestige, money; the name of the game is perseverance. His attention to detail and patience stand him in good stead in the process of getting to his goals.

And this is their relationship together!! <3

Aries:The Aries woman’s positivity and sparkling personality impress a Capricorn man. As she finds him mysterious, his strong silent aura excites her and brings closer to him. She always stands for him to help him fulfill all his ambitions and also provides him with lots of excitement and passion in his life. Though her carefree nature sometimes disturbs him but as he reaches around middle age and becomes a little more carefree he tends to enjoy her company a lot. She coaxes him into the world of dreams and teaches him to live with less caution. She deeply admires him for his rock solid determination, tolerance and sincerity towards her and their relationship. She may sometimes hide her feelings from him because she finds him as cold and detached but she needs to understand that deep inside his lonely heart, he just loves and cares for her.

Capricorn:The calm and composed surface of the Capricorn man pulls the Aries woman towards him. He is usually a self motivated person busy realizing his ambitions. Once he accepts a woman in his life, it is a serious thing for him. He finds her foolish sometimes but totally adores her innocence. He titters at her mistakes and grins at her profligacy. He gives her undivided attention and tames her fiery personality very calmly through his patience and mild approach. He makes her a more conventional and acceptable person with his devoted love. He always loves the strong personality of his Aries maiden and gives her complete freedom to enjoy her adventures but with some care.

(I got these off of the internet and I couldn't stop giggling at how it reminded me of my favourite pairing XD)

If you guys could suggest a horoscope aside from this for them go ahead! it would be interesting to read

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sess/kag Horoscope sign 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Okay, I'm taking a giant leap in my assumption that Sessgoumaru would be a water sign. My reason is that, since he is so cold and quiet on the outside, there must be a storm brewing underneath the facade, therefore he probably emotes in secret. Scorpio men are mentally and physically strong, would do anything to get want, and can be horribly wrathful when it comes to vengeance.

As for Kagome, I have always thought that she is a Libra, a social butterfly, friendly and flirty, but very loyal and logical. I think air signs fit her more than fire, since fire entails that she's hot blooded, very energetic... Which is not very Kagome, since she likes to chill, gossip, and relax so much.

The compatibility score for them is 5/10, which is where I'm trying to be very very realistic about. I know that opposites attract but it's love that keep these opposites from falling apart after the initial attraction stage, hence the 5/10 . Read the full description below,www.horoscopecompatibility.com/libra-woman-scorpio-man.html

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/kag Horoscope sign 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Oh wow! I never thought of that but Scorpio and Libra describes them better!
Its true that Capricorn and Aries is both..cardinal and Aries is more head-on than what Kagome would be xD
Also that Capricorn is kinda pessimistic about people.But Sesshomaru is KIIINNDDAA pessimistic.But eh,he just have family issues xD (also hates humans).
These things are soooooo close but I think yeah! Libra and Scorpio I think is more accurate~

Thanks for sharing your thought its so cute to read about the Libra x Scorpio relationship and imagine your OTP together.
Ahhhhhh *squels at the adorableness* XD

Logged Logged
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sess/kag Horoscope sign 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Yay, I'm glad you kind of approve my reasoning.

Here's a gift, read this post, laugh and fall in love with it. It's so brilliant, I love it so much! miilkweeds.tumblr.com/post/112096209779/speaking-of-the-zodiac

Here's another thread that discuss the signs for IY characters, www.dokuga.com/forum/6-general-discussion/29578-the-astrological-signs-of-iy-characters#96799

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/kag Horoscope sign 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
hahaha wow thanks xD
That was very interesting to read~
I really like it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.