Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re: I am concerned...?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re: I am concerned...?
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: I am concerned...? 9 Years ago Karma: 37
Recently I was looking over my profile page, I clicked on my wall and noticed something odd. Previously the person that replied to a review that I posted for her story 'Old Enemy New Friend' was called Cari-inu (not sure of the spelling of her name, changed her user name to Nobodyimportant. I thought it strange because I knew that name had not been on my wall before. To satisfy my curiosity I clicked on the name and was even more perplexed by the message under 'About Me' on her profile page. The message is below.

'I've lost interest. Don't look for my works. They're crap anyway. I don't need anyone telling me what I already know.'

As I perused her page some more feeling at odds with the message, I noticed also that she has deleted her stories and friends from her page. I know that some of us on Dokuga know each other personally or has started friendships with other members. She and I exchanged a few PM's before and I'd thought that she was so sweet and positive. Maybe this is none of my business but I can't let it go. I believe Dokuga is much more than the stories we write, the discussions and games we participate in on the forums. I consider it a community and that we care about one another. Can anyone say if she is doing alright?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/04/23 18:02 By moonlight silk.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re: I am concerned...? 9 Years ago Karma: 277
I believe you are thinking of 1CarinoInu, and she's pulled her stories from both here and ff.net. She still has a profile at Archive of Our Own (AO3) and you can find her there:

http://archiveofourown.org/users/1CarinoInu/works?fandom_id=13184

I'm not sure what prompted this... people leave for many reasons and I'm not sure why this happened. Perhaps you can contact her on AO3 and express your concern?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: I am concerned...? 9 Years ago Karma: 37
Thank you for the prompt response and the link to her stories. I will try to contact her, and if I do, I will definitely express my concerns, perhaps it will be of some help.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/04/23 21:10 By moonlight silk.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.