Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Karma?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Karma?
Misaki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Karma? 9 Years ago Karma: 6
Does anyone know what Karma is? I'm a bit new to this site so if someone could tell me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Karma? 9 Years ago Karma: 95
l.  Karma Feature. Karma points are not a method of punishment or reprimand therefore, negative Karma will not be tolerated on the forum.  As for awarding Karma points, this should be done in a way to support members or as a reward for hard work.  When you give karma, it should be done with frugality in order to maintain the value of its reception. As a rule of thumb, one or two points for any occasion should be sufficient and thus shouldn't be exceeded.  Inversely, using Karma as a bribe or giving it away frivolously is not an acceptable use of the Karma feature.  Demands for Karma are likewise, forbidden. Acceptable uses for possitive Karma include: rewards for challenges, rewards for particularly enjoyable comments and posts, rewards for assistance (i.e. fanfiction search, etc.)

If you routinely disregard any of the forum rules, you will be subject to stiffer consequences than those laid out above.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the forum administrator via PM.

**This is posted from the rules section at the bottom of the site.
Welcome to Dokuga!

Logged Logged

Misaki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Karma? 9 Years ago Karma: 6
Oh really? Thank you for your help SSA! Oh and thanks for welcoming me, Dokuga is such an amazing site!

Logged Logged

Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Karma? 9 Years ago Karma: 95
It is an amazing site!! And no problem~ I had many questions when I first started...so don't feel shy to ask questions. There are many awesome admins and friendly members to answer them.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.