Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mobile App?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mobile App?
Misaki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mobile App? 9 Years ago Karma: 6
This is a stupid question but does anyone think that there will be a mobile app for Dokuga in the future? Because that would be so awesome!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Mobile App? 9 Years ago Karma: 152
I pray every night for that. xD

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Mobile App? 9 Years ago Karma: 53
... Anyone know either Java and/or Swift? I can come up with a way (eventually) for an API to pull the data, but I sure couldn't code the app side of it. Okay, I could... but it'd be junk.

Maybe one of these years it'd be feasible to upgrade with a template that also handles mobile devices... But, that wouldn't go easy with all the custom code written, and places where page widths are hard coded (*shakes fist*).

-M

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Mobile App? 9 Years ago Karma: 277
Mitharus wrote:
... Anyone know either Java and/or Swift? I can come up with a way (eventually) for an API to pull the data, but I sure couldn't code the app side of it. Okay, I could... but it'd be junk.

Maybe one of these years it'd be feasible to upgrade with a template that also handles mobile devices... But, that wouldn't go easy with all the custom code written, and places where page widths are hard coded (*shakes fist*).

-M

Sorry, Mith... the perils one faces when one undertakes to assist the code illiterate with something that at least two others cobbled together!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Mobile App? 9 Years ago Karma: 38
So basically, what you're saying is... if someone knows Java... this can happen?

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.