Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Today's stories have been posted. Will be posting two a day until they all have been posted on the LJ site.

Sorry about that Caleesci, that's a typo. It's supposed to say from the 25th to the 31st, not the 24th to the 25th hehe.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
All of the stories and artwork has been posted on the site. Hope to see everyone back next year. Sign ups will start on August 1st 2015.

Everyone is free to post their stories/artwork up on their sites now. Remember, that just means the one you wrote/drew, not the one that you received as a gift.

Logged Logged

Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 95
Well, I am definitely participating next year! This was just too much fun! I hope we have many more participants next year!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Am I the only one having trouble accessing some of the posts? I was able to access most of them up until today... now I can't even get back to see the ones I've already read, or to leave comments. My LJ profile says I'm still watching the Exchange, which should give me read access, right?

~~me~~
PS - Maybe some of them might have been inadvertently changed to private???

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Most likely it's the rated M or MA ones, have to be a member to view them, not just watching. There was two that weren't locked before that now are. Forgot to lock one and locked the other after I got the correct rating for it.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Okies... and you're right! I joined and all is good now, LOL, silly me!!

THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 95
Forgot to mention....
THANK YOU HAIRANN-SAN FOR HOSTING THE DOKUGA HOLIDAY EXCHANGE! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THIS YEAR'S EXCHANGE WAS A SUCCESS!! I hope that there will be a way that you can participate next year! Many thanks! Because of you I was able to receive the best gift for Christmas this year! And have so much fun writing for this challenge!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
*hugs*

Logged Logged

Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (Finished!) 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Like SSA,

I had So much fun! Writing for the Holiday Exchange was a new experience for me.
And it's official, OWJ is my angstiest story to date. Makes me love the ending even more though.

A chaptered sequel may be in the future... If my plunnies & Muse can organize themselves!

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 109
Restating the sentiments of others: this was an enjoyable experience. Thank you for hosting this Hairann when you're already quite busy.
I look forward to next year!

Logged Logged
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
Yes, thank you for such a great year of hosting! It's always fun participating in these!!

Logged Logged
Ai Roku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
I have to join everyone else in expressing my gratitude to Hairann for all her hard work in making this years exchange possible.

I had an absolute blast participating, and if time and circumstance are kind I'd love to join again next year!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:6th Annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange! (banners) 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
You're all very welcome and I am glad you all enjoyed participating this year. I hope to see everyone signing up again in August . The banners have now been posted on the LJ site. I apologize for how long they took to get up, but having an 8 week old doesn't leave much time to do anything not baby related hehe.

And a special thank you to JeniNeji for creating such a beautiful piece of art for us to use with our banner. JeniNeji, once you have the original posted, send me a link to it and I will link back to it on the banner page .

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.