Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Writing Advice
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Writing Advice
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Hello everyone,

As the headline suggests, I need some advice. However, this is NOT for YIMs. Thank you. Rated MA stories.

Anyway…

Stella Mira asks *coughs* demands that I not tease her with hot OCs anymore cause I tend to make them handsome devils who, of course, never get to be with the main characters. She took an especial liking to my OC Kazuo in Bound by Corruption (rated MA), so I told her I’d write her a steamy lemon with him and Kagome. But it got me thinking. I have many OCs in other fanfics of mine such as but not all: Sai and Yasuhiro in The Perfect Mate (also rated MA), and I know many adore those characters.

So my question of advice to everyone is that if anyone would want to see a side story of lemons with my OCs with the original characters of Inuyasha they had fallen for? When I say side stories, I just mean a lemon oneshot collection with each set of ‘couples’ that does not pertain to or follow the plot of my stories my OCs originated from. It would be purely smut somewhat like my oneshot collection A Smell So Sweet (rated MA). Again, this oneshot collection will have nothing to do with the fanfics my OCs come from, just smut you all may have wished to see.

Regardless of me posting it or not, I will definitely be creating the oneshot Stella Mira desires.

So, would some of you want to read a lemon one shot with Kazuo and Kagome? If so, would you all also like to read one with Sai and Kagome, and maybe Yasuhiro and Sango? My last question would be if anyone wants to read a similar oneshot with any of my other OCs from any or all of my stories currently posted? If so, let me know here and give me the couple you’d like to see ‘together’

Or you can just tell me this is a bad idea lol It was just an idea that popped into my head just now.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/12 20:30 By belovedstranger.

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
My only caution would be that, if you'd be posting these here, you make sure that Sess/Kag is still the primary pairing. Y'know, that's why we're all here!

THANK YOU!
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
My only caution would be that, if you'd be posting these here, you make sure that Sess/Kag is still the primary pairing. Y'know, that's why we're all here!

THANK YOU!
~~Wiccan~~

Lol Oh, I am aware of the rules, that’s why I’d spin the oneshots very closely to my original works. They will be more like a ‘what if’ and ‘dark, secret desire’ type deal. I plan on explaining in each oneshot that it’s basically a one night stand, for lack of better word. Kagome will still end up with our awesome demon lord. I have every intention to make sure my readers understand that these ‘couples’ (Kazuo and Kagome) do not end up together, just…have some ‘fun’ together Plus, I loves me my Sess/Kag too much NOT to have them end up together.

Hmm, not sure if this is completely understandable, so when I do write the Kazuo/Kagome spine off, I’ll give you a copy and you can tell me if it follows Dokuga’s rules?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/12 20:32 By belovedstranger.

~BelovedStranger~
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Sure, I'd be happy to try to check it out for you, assuming that my life doesn't explode messily all over me! It happens sometimes that it takes me a few days (or weeks) to get back to folks, but I'm more than happy to do so, especially in this case.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Awesome! I don't mind how long it might take for you to read the oneshot ^^ Take your time. I haven't even written it yet

Also, worst comes to worst and I can't post here, there's FF.net. But I'll only post it there (or here) and write others if my readers are interested in the idea.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 83
First of all I´m older than 18 years and can read MA stories.

Second: I will reread your stories with the hot OOCs, so that i can understand Stella Mira.

Third: I love stories where Kagome have a one-night-stand or an affair with a hot OOC and still end up with Sesshomaru or both:D

I really love the story "A Demon Lord's Cry" by Kagome Yuki Niwa (Rating: MA) and would like to see an one-shot between Kagome and Takeshi but that is her decision.
My point is that i love stories where Kagome will have a realtionship with a gorgerus male before she will have Sesshomaru.

So yeah, I would really like to read stories where Kagome would have an one-night-stand or whatsoever with a guy and then end up with Sesshomaru, maybe with a bit drama in between?

So, I hope that i could give you a bit advice for what to do^^

Silence-Midnight

PS. "Damn That Kei!" by X-Keva-X on ffnet. (rated M, here also MA) is nearly a one-shot like what you suggest, only that Kagome don´t end up with Sesshomaru. But she has other Sesshomaru/Kagome fics^^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/10 14:34 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted quotations to delineate story titles

FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 152
Well, to be honest, I might not read it, because I'm so obsessed with Sesshomaru/Kagome pairing, that I can't accept other characters, or read threesomes. Anyway, that's just me. But, if you are willing, I think you should write this lemons. Maybe I'll read them, as a therapy to overcome my obsessivity. >.<
And, if you are breaking any rules here on Dokuga, you could always post it on fanfiction.net.
So, after all my bla bla bla, my answer is: I think you should do it!

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need Writing Advice 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
As Wiccan has said, as long as S/K are in the story somewhere then you could get away with posting it here. As an example, I've done a Jaken/Kaede story on here that still had S/K as a pairing and it was deemed okay.

If these are MA Rated stories then a better site to post it on instead of FF.net would be AFF.net. Certainly Kagome is a very pairable character with just about anyone, OC or not.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.