Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Where do you live?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Where do you live?
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Where do you live? 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
I can say, without giving anything away, that we DO have people here from Malaysia and India, but the ones I know aren't very active any more. If you go back a couple years in this thread, you may find them.

Truly, Dokuga is an international site, even if we are hosted and run by folks in the States. I know of people here from Russia, Norway, Germany, The Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Mexico, Spain, and even some from the Middle East and Africa. We have quite a few members from Canada, with some near the Toronto area. We have others from the Scandinavian countries (Iceland, Finland, etc.), more from Europe (think England, France, Romania, Poland, Italy, etc.), and (of course) a lot from the U.S.

Since our Admin staff is American, however, we do insist that most things be done in English - although I wish I knew more languages! Overall, though, we love the international flavor that our members bring to the site and extend a WARM WELCOME to all!!

~~Wiccan~~

Well said, Wiccan! I'm also happy to have made some friends across the world

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Where do you live? 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
~~A Minnesota-girl here, about 40-50 minutes north/northwest of the cities, stuck in the boonies...and not looking forward to the coming winter. Realllly hope it doesn't last as long as last year. T____T But I love the other seasons so I don't know that I could ever bring myself to leave.

Logged Logged
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Where do you live? 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Alright, so grew up in ann arbor michigan. Now living in mt pleasant. If you take your right hand, look at it palm up and point to the middle, thats me. Smack dab in the middle of the mitten. I love michigan. The nature, the seasons, alllllll the snow. Love it. Altho im thinking of moving to the north eastern part of the country.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/07 22:34 By Cathyrin.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Where do you live? 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I didn't see too many other Canadians as I scanned the thread, but I'll still send waves out to all my fellows

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.