Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hit me up with some Prompts
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hit me up with some Prompts
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hit me up with some Prompts 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 52
I want to get over the Writer's Block I've been stuck with for months for S/K, so I'm throwing a challenge out there. Everyone hit me with a bunch of prompts and I'll try to challenge myself to work a Chapter Story out of them.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hit me up with some Prompts 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
I actually have an open challenge over at one of my Inuyasha LJ prompt sites, Unsung Heros. It has 100 prompts . The only thing is, to qualify for that site the prompts have to be in the POV of a minor character; not allowed POVs are Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Kikyou, Naraku, Kagura, Kouga, Sango and Miroku.

It's technically for a drabble collection, but I honestly have no problems with it being a chaptered story instead. And if you wanna use the prompts but not follow the rules, ie the POV, simply don't post the finished links on the site or claim the banners.

I have no problem if you wanna just use the prompts and not actually do the challenge itself . 100 prompts are a 100 prompts .

Epic Drabble Challenge Link is completely work safe.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.